039 | let it go

xxxiv

xxxiv. screaming who could ever
leave me darling, and who could stay

ANDY, AND THE OTHER CAMPERS, snuck into Ricky's cabin the next morning, yelling happy birthday.

It was their best friend tradition and she laughed as he jumped up in fear, a smile on his face. It was a little more exciting than hers yesterday after that debacle.

That's when Big Red ran in with a cake, half for Andy and half for Ricky. It was a surprise to both of them

"We've spent every joint birthday together since pre-school, how could I ever miss your birthdays," he said.

Even though Andys was yesterday, her and Ricky would always have a shared party for monetary reasons, it was cheaper for one balloon castle then two or one game of laser tag then two.

He hugged Andy and Ricky, the two blowing out their candles on the cake.

☆☆☆

ANDY STOOD BACK STAGE IN HER costume as EJ walked in, "There's my beautiful Anna," He said, taking her hand and spinning her around, "You're gonna be brilliant, hope I didn't keep you up too late last night,"

She fake yawned, "I think the shadow puppets really put me over the edge," she joked. She loved just being able to talk to him all night and spend time with him again, like home.

That's when Channing came in, "Hello campers, there are 10 cameras planted in random places in the theater, it all comes down to tonight," he explained.

Andy was already nervous enough but to know that there are hidden cameras everywhere is even worse.

"We will be live streaming tonight's frozen performance on Disney plus to drum up anticipation for the documentary," Channing explained, "I'm gonna shake up the show, right,"

"We can do that!" EJ exclaimed and everyone looked at him, horrified, "We won't disappoint you Channing,"

Everyone gasped, shocked that they were going to actually follow on what he was doing.

"Why would you say that!" Everyone exclaimed, talking over each other in shock.

"Settle down, I was just acting to get that jerk off our backs. We're theater kids and we're going to do things our way, final decision," he said.

His pep talk seemed to cheer them all up, making everyone excited for the show.

"You sure you're okay with that, you've worked so hard and if we're not trending in Braz-" she started and he cut her off with a shrug.