021 | five questions

xxxi

xxxi. why can't I hold you in the street, why can't I miss you on the dancefloor

THE NEXT DAY, THEY ALL SAT IN THE room as they waited for Miss Jenn to continue the workshop.

"Five questions to really know someone's character," Miss Jenn said as she walked into the room, seeing everyone sitting around.

She explained that they would be staying in character the whole time, and they'll answer the questions in character.

"Gaston, lets start with you," Miss Jenn suggested. He reached down and squeezed Andys hand before going to the front.

He stood in front of the crowd, rocking back and forth slightly on the balls of his feet as he waited for a question.

"Question one, if you had to pick one book to live inside, what would it be and why?" Miss Jenn asked.

EJ got into character, "Like a book of etiquette because Gaston could really use some manners, always spitting," he explained with a chuckle.

The crowd laughed and his eyes landed on hers, a smile growing on his face.

"Good one," Miss Jenn looked down at her paper for the next question, "What would you ask your future self?"

"Oh, trick question, Gastons dead," Ricky called out with a chuckle, nobody finding that funny.

EJ looked over at Andy with a sigh, "I'd ask him if he could learn to love anyone after Belle, I mean, anything possible right," he said.

He had been wondering that, whether after what happened with Nini if his relationship with Andy was real.

Every day he wondered if it was just a joke and he doubted whether he was good enough for her. He cared so much about her and was constantly worried.

Andy knew he was talking about himself. Everyone clapped as he sat back down next to Andy, not looking at her.

"You okay?" She whispered in his ear and he nodded.

"I'm totally fine," She subtly kissed his cheek, lucky there was nobody at the front of the room and they were as far away from everyone as possible, before she pulled away.

"Mr Beast, want to give it a go," Miss Jenn said and she asked him the same question about the book as he stood at the front.

"As the Beast, it's canon that I can't read so," he said with an awkward chuckle.

Miss Jenn just shook her head, "Beast, I'd like you to take this seriously, next question. What would you ask your future self?" She asked.

There was some sort of weird tension between the two of them and she wondered whether it was from the date Miss Jenn went on with his dad last night.