041 | leaving it all behind

xli

xli. so take your time while
you're mine and smoke slow

THEY SAT DOWN AT THE PEP RALLY, on a high after realising that rhe musical was going to be High School Musical Three.

"Apparently, there's some big announcement," Carlos said as he sat down next to Kourtney

"Unless we're al getting daytime Emma awards, mentally, I'm not here," she said.

Principal Gutierrez walked out from behind the curtain in the middle of the stage, people clapping at his appearance.

"Listen up," he said, looking at everyone, "I can't believe this is a start of a new year at East Hugh,"

"Lets go Seniors!" Ricky yelled out.

She yelled and cheered in response along with him and the other Seniors in the school.

"This year, we have a special announcement that will impact all of us," he explained, "I sent you to welcome, and I'm obligated to say this phrase, the OG Coach Bolton,"

That's when Bart Johnson, the man who played him in the High School musical films walked out from behind the curtain.

She looked at Ricky in shock, cheering along with the crowd. They didn't know why he was here at East High.

"My names Bart Johnson but many of you know me as Coach Bolton from the High School Muscial franchise," he explained.

They all cheered in response. She looked over at Ashlyn who has finally looked down from her phone, the two excited about it all.

"We're getting the gang back together to film High School Musicla Four the reunion right here at East High," He explained.

There was more cheering, "We're still doing HSM3 though right?" Ricky asked over the loud noise.

"Why wouldn't we? This doesn't involve us," Miss Jenn yelled back over the cheers.

"Please join me in welcoming the new stars of the franchise," Bart said, "You know him from his failed sitcom and her from hr tiktok viceos. Its americas favourite couple, Mack and Dani,"

The two came running out from behind the curtain and there were more cheers and yells from the crowd.

"I'm freaking out, Mark and Spark is my comfort show," Gina said, her face red, "I literally had a cardboard cutout of Mack in my room growing up and I'd kiss him every night,"

She was almost hysterical, cheering so loudly at the sight of him. Ricky seemed annoyed at Gina's excitement but Andy didn't know why.

"I gave up after seson one but he's adorable," Ashlyn said, clapping her hands.

"I've never seen it!" Ricky said, a certain stress to his voice.

Ashlyn fanned Gina with her hands, the girls laughing at the situation that they'd found themselves in.