050 | born to be brave

l

l. cause I love you feels a lot like
high school and forever after that

INTERMISSIONS HAD NEVER gone smoothly for the theatre group and this one was no different.

EJ was sitting in a chair getting dressed up as Coach Bolton for act two, their sound system was on life support and there was something going on between Ricky and Gina.

Andy knew there was something wrong between them because she could see Ricky pacing back and forth after his conversation with his girlfriend.

She walked over, wondering if he needed a friendly chat and as soon as he saw her, he started to walk over.

"Andy, can we talk?" He asked, his voice a little shaky.

She had known him long enough to know when something was really wrong. "Of course, let's sit,"

She pulled up two of the collapsable chairs and he sat down and so did she.

"Gina is moving to New Zealand," he blurted out.

"Okay," Andy responded, still really confused as to what was going on, "Im going to need more context than that Rick,"

He sighed. Ricky brushed a hand through his hair - a nervous habit that she had noticed - and he looked at her.

"She got a role in Quinns new film where she plays Juliet and Mack, ugh, Mack plays Romeo," he explained, shaking his head, "They're leaving for New Zealand tonight,"

Andy didn't have any time to wrap her head around the crazy news that she had been told before she had to help comfort Ricky.

"But you told her you love her right?" She questioned, assuming he already had.

However, when he didnt answer, she took his silence as a no, "I haven't yet," he admitted.

"You need to fight for her Ricky," she explained, "You need to tell her that you love her and you want this relationship to work out,"

It made sense to him but he was so nervous that he would mess it all up again.

"Ladt time I told a girl I wanted her to stay with me and not follow my dreams she dumped me," he scoffed, shaking his head.

"That was Nini." Andy didnt want him to throw away this relationship thinking about the past, "This is Gina. You love Gina in a way you never loved Nini, am I right?"