032 | into the unknown

xxxii

xxxii. nothing in the world is mine for free by my love, mine all mine, all mine

ANDY SAT ON THE BENCH OUTSIDE of the barn, waiting for EJ to get back with the drinks.

It was way too early in the morning and he had woken her up to watch the sun rise and now they were waiting for everyone else to wake up.

"A coffee for you," he said as he walked over, holding their co-anchor mugs in his hand.

"Why'd you really wake me up Eej?" Andy asked, knowing there was more to it then just wanting to watch the sun rise.

"Can't I watch the sun rise with my girlfriend?" He asked and she raised her eyebrow. She knew him too well, "I couldn't sleep, figured I'd get a start on panicking early,"

"You are EJ Caswell and I know that you're gonna be the best director that camp shallow lake has ever seen," she stated, taking another sip from her coffee.

"You think so babe?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows in the cute way he does when he's confused.

"Yeah, now when are you going to tell everyone you're directing the show?" She asked as he wrapped his arms around her, her head lolling onto his shoulder.

"Soon, at auditions but will you like not say anything until then?" He asked, looking down at her.

Andy smiled, holding her pinky finger out, "I promise," she said, a smile on her face as he connected his pinky finger with hers.

They were interrupted by the sound of Maddox playing a bugle in the middle of the yard.

"It's like the perfect start to a day," he said, pressing a kiss to Andys forehead.

"Ride and shine newbies!" She yelled out before turning to the Andy and EJ, "Oh hey guys,"

Andy chucked, leaning into his touch. She may not be great at camping but if it allowed her to spend mornings like this with EJ, it was going to be perfect.

"I'm gonna head back and get changed into real clothes," Andy said as she stood up, taking EJs cup from her hands, "I'll get this cleaned,"

"I think you're adorable even in your pyjamas," he said, standing up and taking her hand. She was wearing sleep shorts and an one of EJs shirts that she yard stolen a while ago.

Seeing her in it made him smile, a blush rising up to his cheeks as he looked at her wearing his clothes.

"Bye Caswell," she yelled out as she walked away from him and towards the Honeycomb cabin.

When she got back in, everyone was already awake and thry all looked at her.

"Ooh, someone was out with her boyfriend," Kourtney said in a single song voice, "EJ and Andy sitting in a tree, K-I-S-"