028 | showtime

xxviii

xxviii. tracing his face, but strangely
he feels at how in this place

"SO, HOW IS GASTON DOING?" ANDY asked, running her hands up and down EJs arms in a comforting manner.

The show was starting soon and she had to admit that this was the most nervous she had ever been for a show before.

Usually it was pre show jitters based on embarrassing herself and being humiliated.

Now if she messed up the entire show could be ruined and they wouldn't have a chance at thr menkkes.

EJ started speaking which cut her out of her melancholy thoughts, "Great, how'd you like the costume?" He asked, twirling around sarcastically.

"Its good, maybe not the eyebrows though, they're kind creepy," She said, kissing him.

He placed his hand on her cheek, keeping her there so he could kiss her again.

The two pulled away just before Miss Jenn walked in the room, everyone turning their attention to her, "As you know, there is a judge out there who is very essential to this theatre program," she explained everything to them, trying to motivate them.

"Where is LeFou?" She asked and Big Red ran in, his face red.

"Sorry, just some work I was doing," he said before running off to throw up.

Everyone stood there for a moment, wondering what was going on with him.

The group started to disperse, looking for something to calm their nerves.

The show started and, after her first scene as a stand in silly girl after Willow Regean dropped out, they waited.

Adding to that, EJ was definitely attracted to her in that slightly too tight dress that the silly girls wore as she fanned over him.

She was still in her costume as a silly girl, her scene as Chip not coming up yet, and they stood in the back of the theatre.

He looked around to make sure that there was nobody there before he reached round, his hand coming to rest on her lower back as he pulled her in for a kiss.

She kissed him back as soon as she got over the initial shock, her chest pressed up against him and he hummed into the kiss.

"What was that for?" She asked when she pulled away, still pressed against him.