*I'm yours - Young Johnny Lawrence x Fem!Reader

Warning: contains oral sex (both female and male receiving.) and unprotected sex. !!Don't read if you're a minor!!

"Hi, Y/n." The girl heard some younger girls say as she walked across the school parking lot. "Hi." Y/n smiled back, her long hair flowing in the wind as she walked. Y/n was everyone's friend. She had that kind of reputation, since she was a popular girl in school. Everyone wants to be her friend. The first year girls looked up to her. And all the boys, well, they were all having a crush on her. Except 6 boys. They didn't have a crush, but were her best friends. She saw the boys pull up in the parking lot on their bikes and she smiled, before walking up to them. She was wearing a checkered skirt, a white tank top and a grey jacket and some converse. "Hey, boys." Y/n said as she walked up to her friends. "Hey, princess." Her friends, Dutch and Tommy said at the same time. "Hi, Jimmy." Y/n smiled at the boy. "Hey, Y/n." Jimmy smiled. "Hey, Bo-" "Y/n, can I talk to you?" Y/n heard Joe, her boyfriend, say. "Yeah. Sure. What's up?"

Y/n asked as she turned her attention to him, while still staying with her friends. "I'm breaking up with you." Joe said. Y/n looked in his eyes. "Why? Did I do something wrong?" Y/n asked as she felt tears forming in her eyes. "Well, uhm, I kind of have something with Kiera." Joe replied. "What? You have something with her, behind my back?" Y/n asked. "Yeah. For the same amount of time that we have been together. And I'm moving. So, this is goodbye as well." Joe said. "What?" Y/n asked as she felt her tears roll down her face and the world crumbled. "You know what? Fuck you, Joe." Y/n said. "Dutch, can you take care of him? I don't want to see him." Y/n said to the blonde. "With pleasure, princess." Dutch said as he walked up to the boy. Y/n looked at her best friend, Bobby as she cried and he wrapped his arms around her. "I hate this." Y/n said. "It's going to be okay, Y/n. I know it sucks now, but that will get better. And we're going to be here for you." Bobby said.

"Why does that always happen to me?" Y/n asked as she pulled away from Bobby. "I don't know but it's going to be alright." Johnny said. "You must be quite happy now. You never liked him." Y/n said to Johnny. "Yeah, but that doesn't mean that I don't want you to be happy. You deserve to be happy." Johnny said. "Thank you, Johnny." Y/n smiled. Y/n knew that Johnny had a crush on her. What he didn't know was that she also had a crush on him. When Y/n and Joe first started to date, he was jealous and he honestly told Y/n that he didn't like him. And honestly, Y/n didn't like Joe either. She only wants one boy and that boy was Johnny Lawrence. A month went by. Y/n was finally getting over Joe. During that month, she had been spending a lot of time with Johnny and his friends. It was monday, Y/n had gotten ready in a black skirt, balck top and her black jean jacket. She was walking on the school grounds and found her friends.

"Hi boys." Y/n smiled as she looked at them. "Hey, Y/n." Bobby said as they stopped talking and looked at her. "What are we talking about?" Y/n asked. "Nothing, just something about karate." Johnny replied. Y/n raised an eyebrow as she looked at the blond. "Come on guys. This is the 5th time that I walk up to you guys and you suddenly stop talking. What's going on? What can't I know?" Y/n asked. Johnny looked at Bobby and Dutch, before he looked at Y/n. "We were talking about you." Johnny said. "Oh. I can leave if you want." Y/n said. "No, no. There is actually uh, something I have to ask you." Johnny said as he looked at Y/n and walked closer to her. "Okay. Shoot." Y/n said. "Do you want to go on a date with me?" Johnny asked. "Because I want you to be mine because I have feelings for you and I didn't know how to tell you." Johnny added. "I know that you have feelings for me, Johnny." Y/n smiled.

Johnny felt the blush creeping on his face as he looked down. "And I have to say that I have feelings for you as well." Y/n smiled. Johnny looked up and started to smirk. "Really?" Johnny asked. "Yes. I have had feelings for you even before I started to date Joe." Y/n smiled. "Really? Well let me change the question then. Do you want to be mine? And then go on a date with me?" Johnny asked, smirking at the girl. "Sure, Johnny. I'll be yours." Y/n smiled as she walked closer to him, before placing her arms around her neck, pulling him down a little and placing her lips on his. "Princess, can I have a kiss as well?" Tommy asked as Johnny and Y/n pulled away. "Don't even think about it." Johnny said as he looked at Tommy. "What do you want to do?" Y/n asked. "We could go to a drive-in movie." Johnny replied as he had wrapped an arm around her shoulder as they walked into the school halls. "Tonight?" Y/n asked. "Sure." Johnny replied as she looked at him.