*Hero - John Kreese x Fem!Reader

Warning: Contains unprotected sex. !!DON'T READ IF YOU ARE A MINOR!! Also, I'm so sorry :) 

Walking through the terminal of LAX and out of the airport, Y/n smiled as she saw the familiarities of Los Angeles. She had been away from home for a year, studying history at Harvard. She hailed a cab and got in, giving the driver the address. She decided to surprise her mother and little brother by staying with them for the rest of her years, since she could study the same course in UCLA. "Here you go." The driver said as he pulled up to the house. "Thanks." Y/n replied, before she paid the man and got out. She walked up the steps and rang the doorbell. "Y/n? What are you doing here?" Laura, her mother, asked, shocked. "I'm allowed to finish my years at UCLA." Y/n replied. "Oh, Really? That's so good to have you back with me." Laura said as she wrapped her arms around the girl. "I've missed you, mom." Y/n said. "I missed you too, sweetheart." Laura replied. "Where's my little brother?" Y/n asked.

"Johnny's at Cobra Kai with his friends. They have training today. Why don't you go and pick him up? I think he would love that." Laura suggested. "Alright, I'm going to change first." Y/n replied, before she walked up to her bedroom and placed her bags on the bed. She opened her bag and grabbed her light wash jean shorts and her white tank top, before she changed out of her sweats that she was wearing on the plane. She pulled on her converse, tied her hair in a ponytail and grabbed her sunglasses, before she walked out of her room and went back down the stairs. "Can I take your car, mom?" "Of course, sweetheart." Laura replied as she gave the girl the keys. "Where is this dojo?" Y/n asked. "Main street. The sign's big, so you can't miss it." Laura replied. "Alright. See you later, mom." Y/n said as she walked out of the house and went towards the car. She got in and drove towards the dojo, which as her mother told her, was very noticiable.

She parked the car across the dojo and got out. She crossed the street, before she walked up to the door. She could hear some loud shouts, before she walked into the dojo. Y/n sat down beside a boy wearing a red zip up hoodie. "Mr Lawrence." The man said. "Yes, sensei?" Y/n could hear her brother reply. "Warm them up." The man said and Y/n could see her brother stand in front of the class. As they bowed, Y/n could see her brother look at her and his eyes lit up, before he looked at the boy beside her. He smirked, before he started to train. The boy got up from the bench and walked out of the dojo, which made the man look at him, before his eyes fell upon Y/n. As the class was finished, Y/n walked out of the dojo and waited by the pole, for her brother and his friends. Y/n saw the door open and saw her brother walk out. "What are you doing here? I thought you were supposed to be in Cambrigde." Johnny said.

"Suprise, Johnny. I'm going to finish my years at UCLA." Y/n replied. "Really?" Johnny asked. "Really. Now, give your big sister a hug." Y/n said as she walked up to him and wrapped her arms around him. "I've missed you, Y/n." Johnny said softly. "I've missed you too, Johnny." Y/n replied as she pulled away. "Hi, Y/n." Tommy said as he looked at her. "Hey, Tommy." Y/n replied. "You're looking really good, Y/n." Dutch said. "Thanks, Dutch." Y/n replied. "So, you're going to stay here?" Johnny asked. "Yeah. I'm going to finish my years after I have taken a year off. I asked mom about it and I could take a year off." Y/n replied. "Let's go to the beach." Y/n added. "Alright, we'll see you there." Bobby said. "Good. Johnny, you wanna ride with me in the car?" Y/n asked. "Sure." Johnny replied. "So, how have things been going for you?" Y/n asked. "Uhm, things are going well. I got my friends." Johnny replied. "I was talking about your break up with Ali, bud." Y/n said.

"Oh, that? I'm getting over it." Johnny replied. "I'm sorry that I couldn't be there for you when it happened." Y/n said. "You don't have to apologize. We called and that honestly meant a lot to me. Just to hear your voice at that time, really made it more bearable." Johnny said as he looked at her as they were still standing outside of the dojo. "I'm here for you whenever you need me, Johnny. Don't you ever forget that." Y/n said. "I won't, sis." Johnny replied. "So, you got a tournament coming up?" Y/n asked. "Yeah. December 19th." Johnny replied.