*Business Trip - Johnny Lawrence x Fem!Reader

Warning: Contains unprotected sex, phone sex and car sex. !!Don't read if you're a minor!! Also in the picture a litte further in the story, ignore the dutch words. I made that message with a fake conversation generator and it was a dutch one :)

"Y/n, Mr Sullivan wants to see you in his office." Regina, Y/n's colleague, said as she walked up to her desk. "Alright, Reggie, I'll be there in a minute." Y/n said as she finished writing her report. The woman stood up, adjusted her blue skirt, before walking over towards Mr Sullivan's office. Y/n knocked on the door and waited for the man to call her inside. "You wanted to see me, sir?" Y/n asked as she looked at the man. "Yes, Y/n. I have something to ask you." The man said as he looked up from his laptop. "I need you to go to New York, to close a deal with Welderr, the welder Company. One of their men did their job wrong and the customer sued them. They don't want to work with the Lawyers in New York and specifically asked two of my best lawyers. And of course I immediately thought about you and Regina." The man said as he leaned back in his chair. "Wow, uhm. I don't know what to say." Y/n replied. "We will pay for the whole trip."

"You'll be there for 3 weeks. You don't have to worry about the hotel and the plane. The Attorney Squad will pay for everything." Mr Sullivan said. "Alright. I'll go." Y/n said. "Good. You'll leave next Monday. I'll let Julianne know about it. I do hope that it won't be an issue for your partner." Mr Sullivan said. "It won't. He's a big boy, he'll be alright on his own." Y/n replied, smiling at the man. "Good. I'll see you tomorrow." Mr Sullivan said as Y/n made her way out of the office. "Reggie, I'll see you tomorrow?" Y/n asked as she looked at the woman. "It's my free day tomorrow. Anthony wants to go to the Zoo with our kids. Wednesday?" "Alright, I'll see you on wednesday." Y/n said, smiling at the girl. "Oh, what did Sullivan want?" Regina asked. "He's sending me on a business trip with you. He talked to you about it already." Y/n replied. "Yeah. It's good that we'll go together. But will Johnny be alright on his own?" Regina asked. "He'll be fine. He's a big boy."

"And he has his friends Jimmy and Bobby that he can bother, so it should be alright." Y/n replied, smiling at the woman. "Are you going to pick him up from his dojo?" Regina asked. "Yeah, his car is still in the shop getting repaired. I've been his personal taxi driver for 2 weeks already." Y/n replied. "Well, I hope he pays you well." Regina smirked. "Let's just say that he always gets a very special ride in the bedroom." Y/n replied, winking at the woman. "I'll see you on wednesday." Regina said as Y/n walked towards her desk and grabbed her bag, phone and car keys. "See you on Wednesday." Y/n said as she walked out of the office. She walked towards the parking lot and got into her black Bentley, put on her sunglasses, before driving towards the Cobra Kai Dojo. She parked her car and grabbed her phone and got out, before walking inside. "Can I help you, dollface? Rodeo drive is 33 minutes away from here."

A man said as she looked around in the dojo. Y/n rolled her eyes, before replying. "No thanks. I'm fine. Is Johnny here?" Y/n asked as she glared at the man. "Yeah, he is. Why?" The man replied. "Hot stuff, you're a bit too early. I thought you had to work till 5." Y/n heard Johnny say and she turned towards the office, where the man was standing. "Sullivan let me go home early today." Y/n replied as she walked over to Johnny. "Uh, I'm confused. Hot Stuff?" A boy asked as he looked at Johnny. "Yeah. She's my girlfriend." Johnny said. "She's hot, sensei." Another boy with a mohawk said as he was smirking at her. "She's too old for you, pretty boy." Y/n replied. "You can't be older than 23." The boy said. "I'm 28." Y/n replied. "Are you ready to leave, puddin? I'm going to take you out for dinner." Y/n said as she looked at Johnny. "You're gonna take me out for dinner?" Johnny asked. "Yeah. So get your shit, we're leaving." Y/n said.

"Alright, hot stuff." Johnny said as he walked into the office. "So, you're sensei Lawrence's girlfriend?" The boy beside the boy with the mohawk asked. "Yeah. He talked about you. You're Miguel, right?" Y/n asked. "Uhm, yeah. I didn't know Sensei had a girlfriend." Miguel said. "Well, now you know." Y/n said as she looked at the boy. "Hot stuff, can we stop by Jimmy for a moment, he needs the key to his house back." Johnny said as he walked out of the office and towards her. "Of course." Y/n replied. "Let's go." Johnny said as he placed his hand on the small of her back. "Oh, wait. Forgot my phone." Johnny said as he walked back into the office. "So, do you come here often?" The older man asked as he walked up to her. "She came here once or twice." Johnny said as he walked up to Y/n and winked at her. "No, I only came to the dojo, because I had to pick him up. His car is in the shop." Y/n replied.