*Training Sessions - Johnny Lawrence x Fem!Reader

⚠️⚠️Warning: contains unprotected sex, Student-Teacher/Sensei relationship. Reader is 18+ and consensual. !!DON'T READ IF YOU ARE A MINOR!!⚠️⚠️

“Y/n? Are you paying attention?” Miguel, Y/n’s best friend asked as they were standing in the dojo. “Huh, what?” Y/n asked as she turned to look at the boy. “Are you paying attention to what I’ve been saying?” Miguel asked as he looked at her. “What were you saying?” Y/n asked. “Okay, what’s wrong? You seem distracted.” Miguel asked. “I’m not distracted. I was just thinking about something.” Y/n replied. “And what’s that?” Miguel asked. “Where sensei is. He’s late again. I thought he told us to be here at 10. It’s 10.30.” Y/n replied. “Sorry, sorry. Got stuck in traffic.” Johnny said as he walked into the dojo. “Traffic? In Reseda?” Miguel asked. “You don’t live that far from here, sensei.” Y/n said. “I forgot that we were having a training session today, okay.” Johnny said as he looked at his two students. Y/n caught Johnny looking at her, before walking into the office. “He forgot?” Miguel asked, slightly confused. 

“People can forget, Miggy.” Y/n said as she looked at the boy. “Why aren’t you wearing your gi’s?” Johnny asked as he looked at the two. “Gi’s?” Miguel asked, looking at Y/n. “I forgot mine at home. So did Miguel.” Y/n replied. “I told you last tuesday to bring your gi’s with you. And yet you both seem to forget that.” Johnny said. “We’re sorry, sensei.” Y/n said as she looked at him. For a split second, she could see the corners of his mouth twitch upwards, before he looked stern again. “I’ll let it slide for today. If it happened again there might be consequences.” Johnny said, looking at the girl as he said the last part of the sentence. “Yes, sensei.” Miguel and Y/n said at the same time. For the last couple of months, there had been some instances where Y/n and Johnny were training alone. During those training sessions, more than only training happened. They would makeout or even have sex. Y/n and Johnny both knew that what they were doing was wrong, but neither of them wanted to stop. And it was consensual, as Y/n was already 19. “Are you sure that everything is alright, sensei? We can both see that something is bothering you.” 

Miguel said as he looked at the older man. “I’m alright, Mr Diaz.” Johnny replied. “Sensei, we can both see that something is actually bothering you. Whatever it is, you can talk to us about it.” Y/n said. “Today is the day that my mother passed, 16 years ago.” Johnny replied as he looked down at the floor. “We’re so sorry, sensei.” Y/n said. “It’s alright, Mrs L/n. Let’s start our training.” Johnny said as he looked back up and Y/n swore she could see him slightly smile again. “Start warming up. I have to check the mail that’s on my desk.” Johnny said as he walked into the office again, while Y/n and Miguel started to warm up. Miguel and Y/n were expecting Johnny to come back out of his office to tell them what to do, but that didn't happen. "Can you go and check if sensei's alright?" Miguel asked the girl. "Sure." Y/n replied as she walked to the office. She knocked on the door, before walking in. "Sensei? Are you alright?" 

Y/n asked as she looked up and caught him staring at her. "What the hell is that video you sent me?" Johnny asked. "You haven't clicked on it? You should. I really like it, if I do say so myself." Y/n replied, smirking at the older man. "I'll watch it later. Are you and Mr Diaz warmed up?" Johnny asked as he stood up and walked closer to her. "Yes, sensei." Y/n replied. "Stay behind after class. I'm taking you to my apartment." Johnny said. "I actually told Miguel to hang out later tonight. But I could come over after it?" Y/n asked. "That's fine as well. But stay behind, okay?" Johnny said. "And tell Miguel, you meet him a little later than planned." Johnny added. "Yes, sensei." Y/n replied. "Stop teasing." Johnny said as he leaned down, before walking out of the office. Y/n stood in the office, feeling herself getting wetter with the minute. "Mrs L/n. Are you coming out or not?" Johnny asked. "Coming, sensei." Y/n replied as she walked out of the office.