*Bad Days, Baths & Sex Talks - Tommy x Fem!Reader

"Your hair is really soft when you wash it." Y/n heard her boyfriend of 2 years, Tommy, say as they were in his bed, cuddling. He was currently stroking her hair, since it helped her relax after a hard day at school. "Thanks, handsome." Y/n replied as she turned to look at him. "Are you okay, sugar? You've been quiet since after lunch." Tommy said as he looked down at her as she was laying with her head in his lap. "Yeah, I'm just tired and my back hurts." Y/n replied. "Oh, sugar, do you want me to run you a nice hot bath? And join you?" Tommy asked. "Please?" Y/n replied. "Of course, sugar." Tommy replied as she got off of his lap and Tommy got out of bed, walking to the bathroom. She smiled to herself, thinking about how she got so lucky to have him in her life taking care of her like that. After a while, Tommy walked back in the room and crawled back on the bed. "The bath is running. Which gives us plenty of time to makeout."

Tommy smiled as he leaned over her body and placed his lips on hers. Y/n could feel Tommy's hand slide under her shirt and over her bra, kneading her breast in his hand. His tongue was swirling around hers, when she suddenly pulled away from her and looked into his brown eyes. "Don't you have to go and check the bath?" Y/n asked. "Shit, that's right." Tommy said as he got off the bed and ran towards the bathroom. Y/n couldn't help but laugh, before getting up from the bed and made her way to the bathroom. "You okay, handsome?" Y/n asked. "Yeah. Just go ahead and get in the bath, sugar. I'll go and get something to drink for us and some fresh clothes." Tommy replied. "Can I wear one of your shirts?" Y/n asked as she looked at him. "Of course, sugar." Tommy smiled before he walked out of the room. Y/n started to take off her clothes, when Tommy walked into the room again. "I brought you some lemonade."

"And as requested, one of my shirts to sleep in." Tommy said as he placed the items down, before looking up and staring at Y/n. "I know we've been together for 2 years. But I still can't get enough of you when you are naked in front of me." Tommy said as he walked closer to her and took off his clothes. Tommy placed his hands on her waist, before placing his lips on her neck. "Let's get into the bath." Tommy said after a while and took Y/n's hand, helping her in the tub. He got in the tub as well and sat down behind her, his legs spread out for her to sit between them. "This is nice." Y/n said as she leaned back against Tommy and closed her eyes. "Is your back the only reason why you have been quiet?" Tommy asked. "Well, some girls were talking about you and I heard them. They were talking about how fit you are and how strong and handsome you are. Then they started to talk about me. And they were saying some bad things about me."

Y/n replied, as she had turned herself around and was now looking at Tommy. "Like what?" Tommy asked as he looked at her. "Things like, I'm a bitch and called me a slut because they are certain that I slept with your friends." Y/n replied, looking down at her hands. "Fuck those girls. They don't know you like I do. Y/n, baby, I love you for you. I love every single thing about you. You are the cutest, hottest, sexiest, fiercest girl out there and I only have eyes for you. You're mine and that will never change." Tommy said as he looked in her eyes and placed his hands on her waist, pulling her to him. "You forgot the best sex you ever had." Y/n smirked as she started to grind slowly against his cock. "That's right, sugar. You are the best sex I ever had. With all the sounds you make when I thrust deep inside of you. Or all the positions I have you that eventually leads to you screaming my name in pleasure." Tommy said as he occasionally placed small kisses on her lips.

"Or the times that I'm eating you out after a hard day at school, that make your hand grasp my hair and you start grinding against my mouth for more pleasure. Tell me, sugar, am I the best you ever had?" Tommy asked as his hand had slipped between her legs and his fingers started to rub circles around her clit. "Jezus fuck, yes, Tommy." Y/n replied as she closed her eyes and started grinding against his hand. "So beautiful when you're moaning for me." Tommy said as he was looking at her and took in all her facial expressions. "Tommy, fuck me." Y/n moaned as she looked at him.