*"I missed you." - Dutch x Fem!Reader

Warning: Contains unprotected sex. !!Don't read if you're a minor!!

"Mom, Is it alright if I go to Johnny's and upack later?" Y/n asked as she stood in the kitchen. She and her parents just got back from Hawaii and she didn't want to unpack yet, she wants to see her friends and most importantly her boyfriend first. "Yeah, alright. But promise that you will unpack when you get back." Y/n's mom said. "Yes, mom. I'll see you later." Y/n said, before she grabbed a small bag and walked out of the house. While on vacation, she missed her boyfriend, Dutch, very much. They have never been away from each other longer than a day. It had been a long two weeks without him, but she managed to get through it. When Y/n was in Hawaii, she decided to buy something for him. Something that will remind him of her. Y/n walked down the street and stopped when she arrived at Johnny's front door. She rang the doorbell and waited for someone to open the door. "Hello, Y/n.  How was Hawaii?" Johnny's mother, Laura, asked. 

"It was so beautiful. Are the boys here?" Y/n asked. "Yes, they are in the garden." Laura said, smiling as Y/n walked into the house and went to the garden. "Hey, you're back from Hawaii." Johnny said as he looked at Y/n. "Yeah." Y/n replied, before she felt herself being lifted and let out a little squeal. "It's good to have you back, princess." Dutch said as he held her in his arms. "I missed you, baby." Y/n said as Dutch placed her down and placed his lips on hers. "Me too, princess. I missed you too." Dutch replied. "I got you something." Y/n said. "You got me something?" Dutch asked. "Yeah. I got you a necklace." Y/n said as she took the gift out of the bag. "A necklace?" Dutch asked. "Yeah. I know you don't wear that stuff, but this one has the date of our first date on it." Y/n said. "Are you kidding me? I would love to wear that shit. Thank you, princess." Dutch said as he took the necklace and put it on. 

He leaned down and placed his lips on hers. "You're welcome, baby." Y/n replied. "Do you have anything for us?" Tommy asked. "Uhm, it's at my house." Y/n replied. "We'll come and get it later today." Tommy said. "Come tomorrow. I want to have her for myself for the rest of the day." Dutch said. "Hey, you got to share her, we've missed our best friend as well." Johnny said. "You can have us both tomorrow. But right now, she's mine." Dutch said as he grabbed her hand and they walked out of the garden.  "Where are we going?" Y/n asked. "We're going to the Golf 'n Stuff. And then we'll go to my place to have dinner." Dutch replied as he helped her on his dirt bike. They went towards the Golf 'n Stuff and walked into the arcade. They played some games, before they decided to go to Dutch's place after 2 hours of being in the arcade. They went to the store, before they going to Dutch's place. "What do you wanna eat?" Y/n asked. 

"You. It's been 2 weeks since I ate you out, princess." Dutch replied. "Don't you want to have an actual dinner first?" Y/n asked. "No, let me eat you out first and then maybe I want to have dinner." Dutch smirked. "Okay." Y/n replied. "Sit down on the table, princess. Imma take care of you." Dutch said. Y/n walked to the table, while she took off her shorts. She sat down on the table, her legs dangling off the edge, while Dutch walked up between her legs. "You are so beautiful, princess." Dutch said as he took off her panties and pulled them down her legs. He got down on his knees and started to place kisses on her thighs, before he slowly started to lick her labia. "Mhm, fuck." Y/n moaned as her hand went to his hair and she started to grind against his mouth. Dutch started to thrust a finger inside of her and often licked her clit. "Shit, mhm, fuck." Y/n moaned as she felt an orgasm build up inside of her. "Fuck, baby I'm going to come." 

Y/n moaned as she felt herself coming against his mouth. He lapped up her juices, before pulling away and stood up. "You taste amazing, princess." Dutch said as he looked at her and started to take off his jeans and boxers. "Get ready, princess. I'm going to fuck you so good, you'll feel me for days." Dutch said as he lined his cock at her entrance. "Fuck." Y/n moaned as he thrusted inside of her. "It feels so good to be inside of you again, princess." Dutch said as he thrusted at a faster and stronger pace. "Mhm, you feel so good, baby." Y/n moaned.