*Don't Judge a Book By It's Cover - Dutch x Fem!Reader

Warning: contains unprotected sex and oral sex (fem receiving.) ⚠️⚠️!!DON'T READ IF YOU ARE A MINOR!!⚠️⚠️

“I’m leaving to spend the day with Ali.” Y/n said as she looked at her parents as they were in the kitchen. “Alright, sweetheart.” Y/n’s mom replied as Y/n walked out of the house and down the street. She told her parents that she was going to Ali, but what her parents don't know is that Y/n was actually going to her boyfriend, Dutch’s apartment. Her parents didn’t like Dutch, because he was a bad boy, but she didn’t care. She loved him and if they couldn’t see that, that was their problem. Whatever her parents would say, it wasn’t going to stop her from seeing him. She walked up the steps of the apartment and Y/n knocked on the door. “Hey, doll.” Dutch said as he opened the door, before he grabbed her waist and pulled her to him. “Hi, baby.” Y/n replied as she looked in his eyes. “What are you doing here?” Dutch asked. “I wanted to spend the day with you.” Y/n replied. “That’s nice, but I was going to hang out with Tommy and Johnny later.” Dutch said. 

“Oh. Can I join?” Y/n asked. “Sure, I’m sure they don’t mind.” Dutch answered, before he placed his lips on hers as he pushed her against the wall. “Mhm, baby.” Y/n moaned as she felt his hand go under her shirt. “You’re so hot, doll.” Dutch whispered in her ear as he placed his lips on her neck. "I want you, baby." Y/n replied as she looked at him. "Do your parents know that you are here?" Dutch asked. "No. And I would like to keep it like that. They don't like you and if they find out that we are dating they will kill me." Y/n replied as she looked at him, before she sat down on the couch. "So what if they don't like me? I love you and I would do every fucking thing for you. I would even jump out of a plane to show them how much I love you." Dutch said as he looked at her. "I know you would. But it sucks that I can't take you to my house. We always have to come here or hide out. I'm sick of it. And I'm sick of how they are acting towards you.” 

“They are being dicks to you and you don't deserve that." Y/n said. "Doll, I don't care what your parents think about me. All I care about is how much I love you and how much you love me. That and Karate." Dutch said. "I care about you as well, but you know how much I would love for my parents to accept that we are together." Y/n said as she looked at him. "I know, doll. One day they will accept it. Until then we are going to enjoy the peace and quiet we have." Dutch replied. Y/n looked at him and smiled as he leaned closer to her. "I love you and your gorgeous body." Dutch said as he grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulled it over her head, before moving down to her shorts. He took off her panties, before he started to rub her clit.  "What time are you going to hang out with Johnny and Tommy?" Y/n asked as Dutch was kissing her neck. "In an hour. Which gives us plenty of time to fuck." Dutch replied. 

He took off his pants and boxers, before he lined his cock up against her entrance and thrusted inside of her. “Fuck, Dutch.” She moaned as she felt him thrust at a strong but pleasant pace. “You feel so good, doll. Always so fucking good for me.” Dutch groaned in her ear as he placed kisses on her neck. “Fuck, baby.” Y/n moaned as he kept thrusting inside of her and started to rub her clit for extra pleasure. “You’re so hot. And I can’t believe that all of this is mine.” Dutch said. She started to moan louder as she felt her orgasm getting closer and grabbed Dutch’s arm, which was beside her head and pulled him down, before placing her lips on his. She moaned in the kiss as she came around his cock. “Fuck.” He groaned as he came inside of her. “I’m going to get you some water and a flannel.” Dutch said as he pulled out of her and got up from the couch. Not long after Dutch returned and gave the flannel to Y/n. “Thanks, babe.” 

She said as she cleaned herself and pulled her panties and shorts back on. She grabbed her shirt and pulled it back on, before she got up from the couch and drank the water Dutch gave her. Two months went by. Y/n and Dutch’s relationship was still going strong, but that soon was going to change. Y/n and Dutch were at her house, since her parents were out of town. They were talking and had sex in various locations of the house. Currently, they were in her room, Y/n on top of Dutch, her eyes closed and his hands on her waist. “Fuck, you look so fucking hot right now.” Dutch said as he looked up at her, while she was moving her hips. “Mhm, fuck you feel so good inside of me, Dutch.” Y/n moaned, before she heard the front door close. “Shit. Mom and dad are home.” Y/n said as she got off of his lap. “Y/n, sweetheart. Are you home?” Y/n’s mom called out as Y/n grabbed her shirt and panties. “Uh, yes, mom.” Y/n replied. Dutch grabbed his jeans as they heard her mother walk up the stairs. “Is everything okay?” Y/n’s mom asked, before she walked in the room. “What the hell’s going on here?” Y/n’s mom asked as she walked into the room. “Nothing, we were just talking.” Y/n replied. “Just talking? Then why the hell is his shirt off? Are you dating him behind my back?” She asked. “So what if we are? Don’t you want me to be happy?” Y/n replied. “Yes, but not with someone like him. I know his type.” Y/n’s mom replied. “Oh yeah. What’s his type like then? Someone that’s going to break my heart?" 

Y/n said as she looked at her mother. "I know for a fact that he’s not going to break my heart, because he loves me through everything. But you only see the other Dutch.” Y/N replied. “I see a different person than you do. I don’t care that you don’t want me to be happy or that you don’t want me to be with him. I love him and I want to spend the rest of my life with him.” Y/n replied as tears were forming in her eyes. “Can I say something?” Dutch asked and her mother rolled her eyes. “I love Y/n, no matter what. She brings out the best in me.”  Dutch said. "She makes me feel like a different person and I have never felt this way before. I know I may be a bad boy and I know I get in a shit load of trouble, but that all changed when I started to date your daughter, so please if you really want to see her happy, let her be with me. I will literally go through heaven and hell for her." Dutch said. Y/n's mother looked between the boy and her daughter and sighed. 

"Maybe I have judged you a little too soon." Y/n's mom said. "I just don't want to see my little girl get hurt. If you promise you will not break her heart, I might as well allow you to continue to date her." She added. "I promise you, that I will never ever hurt your daughter." Dutch said. "Good." She said, before she walked out of the room. "Did you just really convince my mother into liking you?" Y/n asked. "Yeah. But then again, everybody likes me." Dutch smirked. "Of course they do." As they laid down on the bed and Dutch leaned over her. He placed kisses on her neck, before going down between her legs. He started to place kisses on her thighs, before he licked her slit. Her hand went to his hair as she felt him lick her slit, before paying attention to her clit. "Fuck." Y/n moaned. He kept licking her slit and often sucking her clit into his mouth. "Fuck, baby. I'm close." Y/n said as she felt him thrust a finger inside of her, while he kept eating her out. 

He kept thrusting his finger inside of her as he watched her come undone. She moaned loudly as she came around his finger. He pulled the digit out of her and leaned over her. "Thank you for doing that, baby." Y/n said as he leaned over her again. "You are more than welcome, doll. You know how much I love to eat you out." Dutch replied. "I know you do."