Best Friend's sister - Young Johnny Lawrence x Fem!Reader

"How long can we keep this from Bobby?" Y/n asked her boyfriend, Johnny as they were laying on her bed. "Knowing Bobby, we can keep this from him for a long time." Johnny replied. Y/n and Johnny started to date a year ago. They both had feelings for each other, but they didn't say anything about it, because Y/n is Bobby's sister and Johnny is Bobby's best friend. "I think that once Bobby knows about it, he would approve." Y/n said as she looked up at him. "Yeah. You could've also gone for LaRusso and that would have been worse." Johnny replied. Y/n looked at Johnny, before moving on his lap. "You know that I only want you. Not LaRusso, not Tommy, you. You are the only one that makes me feel good." Y/n said as she started to grind against Johnny. "That's right, cutie. I'm the only one that makes you feel good." Johnny said as his hands went to her hips. "Baby, can we go for another round?" Y/n asked.

"Of course, we can." Johnny smirked, before she leaned down to place her lips on Johnny's. He softly bit her bottom lip, before slipping his tongue into her mouth and swirled it around hers. "Mhm, what did I do to deserve you, beautiful?" Johnny asked as he pulled away from her. "I don't know, baby." Y/n replied, smiling at him. "Y/n, have you seen my leather- what the fuck are you two doing?" Bobby asked as he barged into her room. Y/n and Johnny looked at him. "We were just talking." Y/n replied. "Just talking? Johnny's shirtless and you are only wearing your bra and panties. What's going on? Is there something you have to tell me?" Bobby asked. "Can we get changed, before telling you? Because I feel a little uncomfortable." Y/n said. "I'll be in the living room." Bobby replied as he walked out of the room. "I mean, he had to know about it someday." Johnny said as Y/n got off of his lap and grabbed her dress from the floor.

"He's going to freak when we say that we've been together for a year." Y/n said. Once Y/n and Johnny were dressed, they made their way out of the room and went down the stairs. "How long have you two been having something?" Bobby asked. "A year." Johnny replied. "A year?! Why didn't you tell me sooner?" Bobby asked. "Because we didn't know how you would react." Y/n replied. "Do mom and dad know?" Bobby asked. "Yeah." "The others?" Bobby asked and Johnny nodded. "So I am the last one to find out?" Bobby asked. "Yes." Y/n answered. "We're sorry that we didn't tell you sooner, Bobby." Johnny said. "I'm okay with this. But you should have told me. You two can tell me everything." Bobby said. "We know and from now on we won't keep a secret from you. Bobby, we're really sorry for keeping this from you." Y/n said. "It's okay. Now, have you seen my jacket? We're going to the beach." Bobby said. "Did you lose it again?" Y/n replied.

"Yes." "It's in the bathroom." Y/n said. "Thanks." Bobby replied, before running up to the bathroom to get his jacket. "Are we going with them?" Y/n asked. "If you want. We don't have to if you don't want to." Johnny replied. "I want to. If I can wear your jacket." Y/n said, smiling at him. "Of course you can, beautiful." Johnny smirked as he went to get his jacket that was in the kitchen. "Here ya go, beautiful. My jacket for you to wear." Johnny said as he walked up to her and helped her putting the jacket on. "Thank you, baby." Y/n replied. Bobby came back down the stairs, with his jacket and they walked out of the house. They got on the dirtbikes and drove towards the beach, where the others were waiting for them. Johnny parked the bike and helped Y/n off of it. "Did you tell him?" Jimmy asked. "Yeah. He walked in on us, so we had to." Johnny replied. "I can't believe you'll knew before me." Bobby said. "We weren't allowed to tell you." Tommy said.

They started to walk down to the beach. Johnny was holding Y/n's hand as they walked. "Can I go and talk to Ali? We were going to the mall tomorrow." Y/n said. "Sure." Johnny replied as she let go of his hand and walked up to Ali. "Hey. I just came to ask you what time you and your mom were leaving for the mall?" Y/n asked. "We're leaving around 11. We can pick you up if you want." Ali replied. "Yeah sure." Y/n smiled. "Okay. How are things with Johnny?" Ali asked. "Good. Bobby just found out about it." Y/n replied. "Really? How did he react?" Ali asked.