*Work Out - Mike Barnes x Fem!Reader

Warning: Contains unprotected sex. !!DON'T READ IF YOU ARE A MINOR!!

"Handsome, do you wanna go and work out together?" Y/n asked as she walked into the living room of their apartment. She looked at the boy on the couch as he was watching tv. "Alright, take off your clothes and go to the bedroom." Mike replied as he looked up and turned to look at her. She rolled her eyes, before she replied. "Not that kind of work out. I mean at the gym, idiot." Y/n said as she looked at him. "Oh, yeah sure. Let's change then, baby girl." Mike said as he turned off the tv and walked up to Y/n, before they walked to the bedroom. "Did you call me an idiot?" Mike asked. "Yes, but." She started before he cut her off. "But what?" Mike asked as he looked at her, while he grabbed her waist. "You're my idiot." Y/n replied, smiling up at him. "Thanks, baby girl. I'll keep that in my mind." Mike said as he took off his shirt. "Are you going to punish me, handsome?" "Might as well do that later tonight." Mike replied as he looked at her.

"But don't punish me too hard, because we still have to train with Sensei Silver in the morning. And I wanna walk." Y/n said. "Can't promise anything, baby girl." Mike replied. "I think I might have to call him to tell that we can't come tomorrow." Y/n said as she grabbed her shorts and a shirt, before pulling them on. "Where's my shirt?" Mike asked as he looked around the room. "What shirt are you talking about?" Y/n asked. "The black Nike one." Mike replied. "Is it in the bathroom?" Y/n asked as she walked out of the room and into the bathroom. She found the shirt and walked back into the bathroom. "Found it. It was in the clean wash pile." Y/n said as she gave it to Mike. "Thank you, baby girl." Mike said as he placed his lips on hers. She placed her hand on his chest. Their lips kept moving as Y/n's hand went down to the waistband of his pants and his hand went down to her ass. "We should get going if we wanna work out."

Y/n said as she pulled away from him, but kept her hand at the waistband of his pants. "We could still do my work out later. Especially if you don't move that hand from my pants." Mike said as they walked out of the room. Y/n rolled her eyes as she pulled her hand away and looked at him. "Oh Jesus Christ, stop talking about sex, idiot." "That's another punishment for you, baby girl. Keep calling me an idiot if you don't wanna walk this week." "Sorry, handsome. I will not call you an idiot ever again." Y/n said. They walked out of the apartment and went towards his car, before he drove towards the gym. "What are you going to do?" Mike asked the girl. "I don't know. I think I want you to help me with my sit ups. Because you always do." Y/n replied with a smile on her face. "Alright, baby girl." Mike replied. They started to work out together, before they decided to leave the place after an hour.

"I forgot that we had dinner with sensei Kreese and sensei Silver. They want to get to know you better." Mike said as they arrived at the apartment. "Oh, really, we better get ready then." "I don't wanna go. I would rather stay home and work out some more than go for dinner with them." Mike said and received a slap on his chest. "What the hell was that good for?" Mike asked. "Why do you think about sex all the time?" Y/n answered. "Because you're looking really hot right now and I just need to fuck you." Mike replied. "That can wait until we get back from that dinner." Y/n said as she walked to the bedroom and grabbed her black dress. "Come on, baby girl. I need to feel you wrapped around my dick." Mike said as he grabbed her waist and pulled her to him. "That can wait. The night's still young. So get your hands off my waist and get changed." Y/n said with a smile. "You're no fun."

Mike pouted as he walked to the bedroom and changed into a white button up and some black jeans. "I'm ready, baby girl." Mike said as he walked out of the bedroom and looked at the girl. "God damn. I don't think that I wanna go to this dinner." Y/n said as she looked at him. "Too bad, baby girl. We have to." Mike replied. "You're no fun, handsome." Y/n said. They walked out of the apartment and to his car, before they drove towards Silver's house. The week went by. Y/n was waiting for Mike to get back from hanging out with his friends.