Crush - Dutch x Fem!Reader

"What are you thinking about? You're looking like you're daydreaming." Y/n could hear her boyfriend, Johnny, say. "Oh, nothing." Y/n replied. She turned to look at him and smiled. "Can we go for a walk?" Y/n asked as she looked at him. "Of course." Johnny replied. They walekd out of his house, before they went to walk around the beach. For a couple of weeks, Y/n had been feeling differently about her relationship with Johnny. Although she adored the boy and loved him a lot, she couldn't help but feel things for his friend, Dutch. She did feel bad, but she couldn't help it. She grabbed his hand as she looked at the sea. "Can I come and see you train?" Y/n asked. "Of course you can." Johnny replied. The day went by and Y/n was sitting in her bedroom, getting ready for school. "Hey, babe, are you ready to leave? The boys are waiting outside." Johnny said as he walked into the room. "Yeah."

Y/n replied as she grabbed her bag and followed Johnny out of the room. They walked out of the house and went towards the school. "I'm going to Ali." Y/n said as she looked at Johnny, before she walked away towards her friends. "Hey, girl." Ali said as she looked at the girl. "Hi, can I talk to you about something?" Y/n asked. "Yeah, sure. What's up?" Ali asked. "Well, I have feelings for Dutch." Y/n said. "You do? But you're with Johnny?" Ali asked, confused. "I know and he's a great guy and all, but I can't seem to get Dutch out of my head." Y/n said. "Well, you have to talk to Johnny about it." Ali said. "I know, but I don't know how to tell him. I don't want to break his heart." Y/n said. "You won't break his heart if you're being honest. And don't cheat, that's even worse." Ali said. "I'm not crazy to cheat." Y/n replied. "Well, you do have to tell him. And maybe he would be okay with it." Ali said. "Thanks for the advice." Y/n replied.

"You're welcome. Are you going to talk about it after school?" Ali asked. "I think. I shouldn't wait that long with it, right?" Y/n answered. "No, you shouldn't wait that long with it." Ali replied. School ended and Y/n walked up to Johnny and his friends. "Johnny, can we go home? I need to talk to you about something." Y/n said. "Uh, yeah. I'll see you guys tomorrow." Johnny replied as they walked towards her house. "What's up?" Johnny asked as they walked into the house and sat down on the couch. "Well, uhm, I kinda have feelings for Dutch." Y/n said. "Oh. Uhm, Really?" Johnny asked as he looked confused. "Yeah. For a long time. And I don't know why I didn't tell you." Y/n said. "What do you wanna do about it? Because what I'm getting is that you wanna break up with me to be with him." "You can't deny that we're different. I know that we've been together for a year, but we're totally different." Y/n said.

"Yeah, we kind of are, now that you said that. But can we still be friends?" Johnny asked. "Of course. We're still friends. And I still love you." Y/n said. "Same here, Y/n. I love you too." Johnny replied. A couple of weeks went by. Y/n and Johnny were over their break up. He moved on and Y/n was still trying to find a way to break the news to Dutch. Y/n was in her room, getting ready to go to the Golf N' Stuff with Johnny and his friends. She was wearing some shorts and a band tshirt. She did her hair in a braid, before she decided to finally leave. She walked towards the arcade once she arrived and found Johnny and his friends. "Dutch, can I talk to you about something?" Y/n asked as she saw the boy walk up to the group with Tommy. "Yeah, sure." Dutch replied. They walked out of the arcade and went to sit on a bench. "What's up?" Dutch asked. "I have feelings for you." Y/n said. "Wow. I wasn't expecting that." Dutch replied.

"I have for a long time." Y/n said. "Honestly?" Dutch asked. "Honestly." Y/n replied, before she looked down at her hands. "I'm sorry that I said that." Y/n said. "Don't be sorry. I feel the same." Dutch replied. "Really?" "Really." Dutch answered. "Do you maybe wanna go on a date?" Y/n asked. "I thought a guy was supposed to take out a girl. Not the other way around." Dutch said, a smirk on his face. "Well, then ask me out on a date." Y/n replied as she smiled at him. "Wanna go on a date? This friday? We'll go to the movies and I'll buy you food." Dutch said.

"That's a deal. Pick me up around 6." Y/n replied. "It's a deal as long as you're my girl." Dutch stated. "I would love to be your girl, Dutch." Y/n answered. "Should we talk to Johnny about it?" Y/n asked. "We could, I mean, he's our friend." Dutch replied. "Guys, it's okay that you're dating." Johnny said as he walked up to the two. "Are you sure?" Y/n asked. "Of course. I wanna see you happy and if that's with Dutch then I'm not going to stand in the way of that." Johnny said. "You're amazing, blondie." Dutch said as he looked at his friend. "But don't break her heart or I'll break you." Johnny said. "Do you know who you're talking to? When did I ever break her heart?" Dutch asked. "I'm just saying, buddy." Johnny replied. "Don't worry, blondie. I won't break her heart." Dutch said. A year went by. Y/n and Dutch were still in a relationship. She was currently waiting for her friends by their bikes when she heard someone walk up to her.

"Hey, Y/n. Can I ask you a question?" Freddy asked. "What's up, Freddy?" Y/n replied as she looked at him. "You're looking very beautiful, right now." Freddy said. "Doesn't she look beautiful everyday?" Dutch asked as he walked up to her. "She, uh, does." Freddy replied. "Get away from her, dick. She's taken." Dutch replied, before wrapping an arm around her shoulder. "Sorry." Freddy said, before he walked away. "What did he want?" "I don't know. Probably wanted to ask me out, again." Y/n replied. "Wanna go home?" Dutch asked. "Yes, please." Y/n replied, before she got on his bike. "We could watch some tv together after we have dinner. Mom and dad are out of town." Y/n suggested. "Sure, gorgeous." Dutch replied as he pulled up to the house and parked his bike in the garage. "I fucking love you, gorgeous." Dutch said out of the blue. "Where does that come from? I know that you love me." Y/n replied. "I know. But I felt like saying it again." Dutch replied.

"I love you too, handsome." Y/n replied, before she placed her lips on his. "You're the best thing that happened to me. And I want you to know that I will never leave you, no matter what." Dutch said as she pulled away from him. "I know that, handsome. No need to remind me of that." Y/n said. "What do you want for dinner?" She asked. "Pizza? Didn't your parents leave some in the freezer?" Dutch asked. "Yeah, sure. We'll eat Pizza. Can you put the oven on, then? I'm going to change into something comfortable." Y/n said, before she walked up the stairs towards her room and took off her jeans. She grabbed one of Dutch's shirts that he left at her house and pulled it on. She walked back down the stairs and found Dutch sitting on the counter, eating some chips. "God damn, gorgeous. You're looking fucking sexy in my shirt." Dutch said as he looked at her. "I know. But I always look good." Y/n replied.

"Fuck, gorgeous. You just know how to make my dick hard without doing anything." He said, as she stood between his legs. "I know. Or you just don't need a lot to get turned on." Y/n replied. "You're the only one that can make my dick this hard, gorgeous." Dutch said as he leaned down and placed his lips on hers. "You're a fucking charmer, handsome."