Head over Heels - Johnny Lawrence x Fem!Reader

Warning: contains cheating and unprotected sex. Please don't cheat on your partner. !!MINORS, DON'T INTERACT!!

"Babe, can you call the handyman? The water from our sink isn't draining." James, Y/n's boyfriend said as he walked out into the garden, where she was reading a book by the pool. "Why do I have to call?" Y/n asked. "Because I asked you." James replied as he looked at her. "And because I have to go to work." James said. "Fine. I'll call in a minute. Bye." Y/n said, before James walked away. She got up from her sunbed, before walking into the house and grabbing her phone. She looked online for someone, before deciding to call the last number she found. "Hello?" The man asked as he picked up. "Hi, I have a question. I found your number on a handyman website and I was wondering if you could come and fix my sink, because the water isn't draining." Y/n said. "Yeah, sure. When do you want me to come and fix it?" "Right now?" Y/n asked. "Uh, yeah, sure, where do you live?" He asked.

"Abbeyville ave, Woodland Hills. Last house on the street. And if you're there, just come through the garden." Y/n replied. "Alright. I'll be there in a little while." "Okay, thank you so much, already." Y/n said, before she hung up. She walked back out in the garden and laid down on the sun bed, before she closed her eyes. A couple of minutes went by. Y/n woke up, by someone knocking on the garden door and got up from the sunbed. "Hello?" She asked as she opened the door. "I'm here to fix your sink." The man said and Y/n's eyes flicked over his figure. "Come in, please. And excuse the way I look. It's a beautiful day out and I don't have any plans other than sitting by my pool catching a tan." Y/n said. "Oh, that's fine. It is a beautiful, uh, day out today." "Follow me. It's the sink in the kitchen. My boyfriend said that it doesn't drain the water properly anymore." Y/n said. "Did he check the pipes?"

"My boyfriend isn't that handy. He doesn't even know how to fix a fucking light. Honestly, I think the guy's born with two left hands." Y/n replied. "I'll check the pipes, maybe there's a blockage. Although, I'm not really a plummer." The man said as he looked at her. "I'm sorry if I'm rude, would you like something to drink, uh-" "Johnny." "Would you like something to drink, Johnny?" Y/n asked. "What do you have?" Johnny answered. "Well, I have some beer in the fridge." "Yeah, that's fine." Johnny replied, before Y/n walked over to her fridge and grabbed a beer. "Do you need any of my assistance?" Y/n asked. "No, not right now. I'll come out and get you if I do need your assistance." Johnny replied, before Y/n walked outside again. She laid back down on the sunbed, before she turned herself, so she could see Johnny working. After 30 minutes, Johnny walked out into the garden and Y/n sat up. "There was just something blocking the pipes."

Johnny said, before he cleaned his hands. "Thank you so much, Johnny. How much do I owe you?" Y/n asked. "$50." Johnny replied and Y/n walked inside to get her wallet. She grabbed a $100 bill out of it, before walking back out to Johnny. "Here, keep the change." Y/n said. "This $100." Johnny replied. "Yeah. For coming so fast and helping me out this quickly without gawking at me." Y/n said. "Do they usually gawk at you?" Johnny asked. "Most men do. But you seem different." Y/n replied. "Thank you, miss." "Call me Y/n." Y/n replied. "Thank you, Y/n." Johnny said. A couple of days went by. When Y/n woke up, she saw that one of her mirrors had fallen to the floor. "James? Who hung the mirror in my wardrobe?" Y/n asked as she walked into the living room. "I did. Why?" "It fell. You obviously didn't hang it with a strong nail." "Well then, call that handyman. I have a meeting to go to." "Yeah, yeah. Whatever."

Y/n replied, before she walked back to her bedroom. She grabbed her phone and rang Johnny, which she did a lot for small little things that were wrong in her house. "Hey, Y/n." "Hi, Johnny. I'm sorry to call you again. But could you help me with something again?" Y/n asked. "Yeah, sure. I'll be there in 10 minutes." Johnny replied. "Okay, great. Thanks, Johnny." Y/n said, before she hung up. She looked at herself in the mirror, before deciding to grab her silk robe and walked down the stairs, before making herself coffee.