"Be mine?" - Dutch x Fem!Reader

"Oh, Y/n." The girl could hear Dutch, one of the worst people in High School, call out. "Here we go again." Y/n said to Susan. "What do you want?" She asked the blonde. "For your mom to go on a date with me. I've seen her in stores. She looks like a total Cherry Bomb." "Even Better, Dutch, she looks like a total slut. Just like her daughter." Tommy said as he was laughing at her. "What did you call my mother?" Y/n asked as she looked at the brunette. "A slut. 'Cause that's what she is." Dutch replied. "You leave my mother out of this, okay? If you wanna call me a slut, go right ahead. But maybe the others should know about all of the girls you went out with and all the stds you might have given them. I am certain that not a single girl actually ever came from you fucking them. They must have faked it. Just like you are faking being good at karate." Y/n replied. "Oh yeah. Come on, fight me, bitch." Dutch said. "With pleasure."

Y/n replied as she grabbed his hand, twisted it behind his back and shoved him against the lockers."If you dare to say another fucking thing about my mother..." She started as she shoved him against the locker again, tightening her grip on his hand. "It will be the fucking end of you and all of your fucking bullshit." Y/n said, before she let go of his hand and walked away from the chaos she created. Ever since she could remember, she and Dutch had been enemies. It all started when he and his friends bullied her. She wasn't always the badass she was today, but what they did, made her stronger. It made her gain strength to stand up to them. And it might have been because she punched Johnny in the face after a fight. "Why do you hate him so much?" Ali asked. "Because he's a dick." Y/n replied. A week passed. Y/n was making her way home, when she could hear the dirtbikes. "Hey, Y/n. No friends to walk home with?" Dutch called out.

"Oh yeah, you never had any friends." Dutch added. "Fuck you." Y/n replied. "Nah, I'm good, bitch." Dutch said. "I swear to fucking god, you are a fucking prick Dutch." She said, before she walked away. She walked in the house and she went up to her room. Another week went by. Y/n, Ali and Susan were sitting in the cantine of the school. "When do you wanna go to the mall? I'm free Friday." Y/n said as she looked at her friends, only to feel some cold water spilling over her back. She squealed and jumped up, only to look at Bobby and Dutch. "What the fuck, man?" Y/n said as she looked at him. Dutch was too busy laughing, so Y/n grabbed her spaghetti and threw it against Dutch his white button up. "What fuck, bitch? You really wanna fucking fight, don't you?" Dutch asked as he got up in her face. "Come on. I dare you to hit me." Y/n replied as she looked at him. "Hit me bitch. I'm fucking waiting." He said as he slightly shoved her back.

She bawled her fist and punched him in the face, before shoving him. "What the hell is going on here?" The teacher asked as he walked up to them. "He threw water over me." Y/n replied. "She threw spaghetti against my shirt. And punched me." Dutch replied. "Principal office. Now." The teacher said as he looked at the two. Y/n huffed, before she grabbed her bag and walked to the principal office. She sat down in the chair outside of the office, when the blonde sat down beside her. "Why do you always get angry at me?" Dutch asked out of the blue. "Because you and your friends bullied me." Y/n replied, before she looked at him. "I know that I was a nerd when I grew up. And I know that I never had anyone to talk to." She added. "My father left me when I was young. And my mother's a fucking whore who loves to fuck men. I have nobody to talk to when I'm home. I have nothing." Y/n started as she looked at her, eyes welling up with tears.

"And you and your friends making me feel like a piece of shit every fucking day is just a tip on the fucking ice berg." Y/n replied as she felt tears coming out of her eyes. "You don't know what it's like to have no one." Y/n added. "So please, either stop talking to me or I will make you feel like a piece of shit." She finished as the principal walked out of the office. "If you're fighting again in school, you will receive detention. You're dismissed." The man said. Y/n grabbed her bag and ran out of the principal office.