*Rich Girl - Mike Barnes x Fem!Reader

Warning: Contains unprotected sex. ⚠️⚠️DON'T READ IF YOU'RE A MINOR⚠️⚠️

"Uhg, Y/n. I don't know what to do. I screwed up with Remy. I think he's going to dump me." Rowan, Y/n's best friend said as they were calling each other in the morning. "Try and talk to him. There's nothing wrong with that. And if he doesn't want to listen, then he's not worth your love." Y/n replied, when she heard a knock on the door. "Ro, wait one second." Y/n said as she placed the horn down and walked to the door. She opened it and looked at Milos. "Yes, Milos?" Y/n asked. "Your father has arrived home. He is waiting in the living room." Milos said. "Okay. Thank you." Y/n said, before she closed the door and walked back to the phone. "Ro, I have to go. Dad's back from his business trip. I'll talk to you tomorrow?" Y/n asked. "Alright, thanks for the advice." Rowan said, before hanging up. Y/n placed the phone back on her nightstand, before she walked out of the room and went down the 2 flights of stairs. She walked to the living room and saw her father, sitting on the couch, reading the newspaper.

She smiled, before she sat down beside him on the couch, which made him look at her. "There's my beautiful princess. How have you been?" Terry, her father, asked. "I've been good. How was the trip?" Y/n asked. "It was alright. Just did a lot of talking about Dynatox. What do you say about us having dinner in your favorite restaurant, right about now?" Terry asked. "Really? That would be great." Y/n answered, smiling at her father. "Go and get ready then. I ask Charles to bring out the Rolls Royce." Terry said. "Alright, dad." Y/n said as she got up from the couch and ran back up to her room. She walked to her closet and looked through the many clothes that she had. She grabbed her black skirt, white top and her white cardigan and changed, before tying her hair up in a ponytail. Once she had the outfit on, she grabbed her black knee high socks and black loafers, before putting them on.

Y/n grabbed her bag and walked out of the room and down the flights of stairs. "Princess, is it alright if uncle Johnny comes along?" Terry asked as he looked at his daughter. "Yeah, of course that's alright, dad." Y/n replied as she smiled at him. "Alright, let's go and pick him up." Terry said as they walked out of the house and towards the car. "How have you been, my princess? Have you been a good girl when you were alone in the house?" Terry asked as he drove towards the Cobra Kai dojo. "Of course I have been a good girl when I was alone in the house. Margret was there to look out for me if I would do something bad." Y/n replied as she looked at him. "That's true, but she wouldn't ground you. Nobody can't say no to you." Terry said. "That's right. I'm too cute to say no to." Y/n said, smiling sweetly at her father. "Indeed you are, princess." Terry said, smiling while shaking his head slightly. "Do you wanna go inside to get Johnny?"

Terry asked as he stopped in front of the dojo. "Yes." Y/n replied as she got out of the car and walked to the door. "Uncle Johnny? Where are you?" Y/n called out. "Hey there Cherry. How are you?" John, her father's best friend, asked. "Good, what about you, uncle Johnny?" Y/n asked. "I'm alright, Cherry. What are you doing here?" "Dad and I are going out for dinner. Wanna join us?" Y/n asked the man. "I'm not appropriately dressed for the casual dinner." John said. "So? It's probably not going to be as fancy as usual. It's in my favorite restaurant." Y/n said. "Alright, alright. I'll join you two for dinner. Just wait in the car for me." John stated, sighing as he slightly smiled at the girl. Y/n smiled, before she walked out of the dojo and got back in the car. "Where's John?" Terry asked. "He's coming. He just needed to grab something, I think." Y/n replied. "Good evening, Twig." John said as he got in the back of the car.

"Good evening, Johnny. I'm glad you can join us for dinner." Terry said as he drove towards Y/n's favorite restaurant. "Any time Twig." John replied to his friend. After a couple of minutes, they arrived at Y/n's favorite restaurant and walked to an empty table. "Good evening, Mr Silver and Miss Silver. What can I bring you three?" Steven, the waiter asked. "Good evening, Steven. You can bring me and Mr Kreese a Coors. And you can bring Y/n a soda." Terry replied.

Karate Kid One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें