Sugar - Terry Silver x Fem!Reader

Warning: Contains Unprotected sex !!DON'T READ IF YOU ARE A MINOR!!

"So, how was Milan?" Tory asked Y/n, her best friend. "It was so much fun. Honestly we should go there once." Y/n replied. "One day we'll go together. So, have you thought about what I asked you before you left for Milan?" Tory asked. "You still want me to join Cobra Kai?" Y/n asked. "Yes, come on. You're amazing at Karate. Together we will be the most baddest bitches in the Valley." Tory said. "Can I come by tomorrow? Just to see how things go around there?" Y/n asked. "Of course. I'm sure Sensei Kreese and Sensei Silver don't mind." Tory replied. "Silver? I thought Kreese was your Sensei." Y/n said. "Sensei and Silver have been friends for a long time. They said something about a war or some shit like that." Tory replied. "Can I crash here?" Y/n asked. "Of course you can." Tory replied, with a smile on her face. "And can I wear some workout gear?" Y/n asked. "Of course." Tory replied. "If you drive me to the dojo." Tory added.

"Haha. I knew that you would say something like that." The girls spent most of the evening and night talking. When 10 o'clock rolled around, Y/n and Tory walked out of the apartment and towards the dojo. "This looks really fucking badass." Y/n said as they walked into the dojo and looked around. "Right?" Tory replied, smiling at the girl. "Class, on the matt, now." Y/n could hear a man say as two men walked out of the office. "Seems like we have a visitor, sensei Kreese." The taller man said as he was looking at Y/n. "What is your name?" The man asked. "Y/n. Y/n L/n, sensei." Y/n replied. "You're a quick learner. Did you have any training?" He asked. "I was in the same Kick box class as Tory. And I had some training in Tae Kwon Do, sensei." Y/n replied. "Show us what you can do, Y/n." The man said. "Mr Keene, on the matt." Sensei Kreese said. Y/n looked at the boy, before they started to fight.

They both have kicked each other to the ground and Y/n smiled at Tory as she did her infamous Cartwheel Kick. There were some gasps in the room and Y/n looked down at the boy, who was on the floor. "I'm sorry. Did I hurt you?" Y/n asked. "No. You didn't. The name's Robby." The boy said. "Y/n." Y/n replied as she held out her hand and helped him up. "It seems like we got ourselves a feisty fighter, John." The man said. "If you stay behind after class, we'll go over all of the paperwork." The taller man said as he smirked at her. "Alright." Y/n said. She stood beside Tory, who smiled. A couple of weeks went by. Y/n was now officially a Cobra and she couldn't help but notice Sensei Silver looking at her in a weird way. Almost as if he's in love or something. "Sensei Silver will now demonstrate the Spinning Roundhouse Kick." Sensei Kreese said as he looked at the class. "I need a volunteer." Sensei Silver said as he looked around and his eyes fell upon Y/n.

"I'll go." She said as she got on the matt. "Can you demonstrate the kick?" Sensei Silver asked. "Yes, Sensei." Y/n replied, before she did the kick. "Again and this time, try to kick me in my ribs." Sensei Silver said softly to her. "Okay, sensei." Y/n replied, before she kicked him again with a little stronger force, which made him fall to the ground with her ending up on top of him. "I'm so sorry." Y/n replied. "It's okay. That was really good." He said as he looked in her eyes. She smiled, before she stood up and held out her hand for the man. "Thank you, darling." He said softly to her, which made her feel warm and tingly. After the class was finished, Y/n and Tory were the only one left in the girls dressing room. "Hey, the boys and I are going to hang out somewhere. Wanna go with us?" "No, I have to work tomorrow morning." Y/n replied as they walked out of the dressing room. "How are you going to get home? Your car is in the shop." Tory said.

"I'll walk home. It's okay." Y/n replied. "Are you sure? I'm sure Kyler can drop you off." Tory said. "No, no. I'm good. I'll walk home." Y/n replied, a smile on her face. "Alright, text me when you're home. And call me if there is something wrong." Tory said as she gave the girl a hug, before Y/n walked away. She walked down the street and saw a car slowing down beside her. "Do you need a lift?" She could hear Sensei Silver asking. "Uh, no. Thank you for offering though." Y/n replied.
"A girl like you walking down the street on her own isn't safe. I would hate myself if something happened to you if I drove away. So, please, get in the car and let me take you home." The man said. She looked down at her feet, before looking back up. "Alright." She said as he stopped and let her get in. She got in the car beside him and he drove away. "Where do you live?" He asked. "In the apartment complex in Reseda. Uhm, the South Seas." Y/n replied. "Thank you for doing this, Sensei Silver." Y/n said. "Please, call me Terry. Your parents must be very proud of you." He said. "Uh, my parents are dead. I live on my own in the apartment." Y/n replied. "Sorry, darling. So you have no one to take care of you?" Terry asked. "Nope, I'm all by myself." Y/n replied. "Let me take you out for dinner. My treat." Terry said. "Oh, no. You don't have to do that. I was about to order some chinese." Y/n replied. "Chinese? I could take you to a Chinese restaurant if you'd like."