The Interview - William Zabka x Fem!Reader

"Y/n. Are you nearly at the studio? Ralph and William already arrived. And you need to go to the hair and makeup. Ralph just called me to ask you if you're on your way." Josh Heald, one of the writers of Cobra Kai said as he was calling the woman. "I'm on my way. Traffic's a bitch at the moment but I'll be there in 2 minutes." Y/n replied as she was in her car, calling the man. "Good. Have fun at the interview." Josh said as he hung up. As soon as Josh had hung up the phone, Y/n pulled in the studio parking lot. She parked her car and grabbed her bag and got out of the car. "Finally, babes. I need to get started on your makeup, while Tony starts with your hair. Ralph and William were worried that you forgot." Perrie, Y/n's makeup artist said. "Traffic was being a bitch. I left on time but got stuck halfway on the highway." Y/n replied. "Traffic's always a bitch here in LA." "Did Derek give you my outfit?" Y/n asked. "Yes, it's in the dressing room next door."

"He picked out a red dress and red heels." Perrie replied as she worked her magic. "Oh my god. How can I forget? Happy birthday, my sweet." Tony said as he looked at Y/n through the mirror. "Thanks, Tony." Y/n said, smiling. "Y/n, how are you doing?" Y/n heard a British man ask. "I'm doing great, James. Nearly ready here in hair and makeup." Y/n replied. "Good, we're starting in 25 minutes. No pressure. You're looking good already." James said, smiling at the woman. "Thank you, James." Y/n replied as the man walked out. "Is the dress that Derek picked out tight or not?" Y/n asked Perrie. "Yeah, it's kind of tight. I mean it shows off the curves." Perrie winked. "Guess I will know one man that wouldn't keep his eyes off of you." Tony replied. "Why did I ask you two to be here with me?" Y/n asked, jokingly. "There. Hair and Makeup done. Go ahead and get changed in the dress, babes." Perrie said as Y/n stood up.

Y/n walked out of the room and went to the other dressing room. She grabbed her phone and let Josh know that she had arrived. "I thought you would never arrive." Y/n heard Ralph say. "Traffic in LA is a bitch." Y/n replied as she turned to look at the man. "Yeah, it can be a bitch. We were worried that you would ditch us for this interview. Well, Billy was worried. I kind of knew that you would arrive, but you know him. Always worried when it comes to you." Ralph said, smiling at Y/n. "Yeah. He has a soft spot for me." Y/n replied. "Oh, happy birthday." Ralph said. "Thanks Ralph." Y/n replied as the man gave her a hug. "Get ready. I'll let Billy know that you arrived." Ralph said as he turned on his heel and walked out. Y/n grabbed the dress from its hanger and pulled it on. "You need some help with the zipper?" Y/n heard someone ask, making her jump. "Jesus. You scared me." Y/n said as she turned and looked at William. "But can you help?" Y/n asked.

"Of course." William replied as he walked up to her and pulled the zipper of the dress up. "Happy birthday, gorgeous." William said as he turned her around and placed his hands on her waist. "Thank you, baby." Y/n replied. "Ralph and Phyllis are going out for dinner later tonight and they asked us to join." William said. "Yeah, that's fine." Y/n replied. William smiled, before placing his lips on hers. "Guys, we need to go. Show's about to start in 4min- Oh sorry." Ralph said as he walked in the room. "I'm nearly ready. Just need to put on my heels and I'll be ready." Y/n said as she pulled away from William and put on her red heels. "You're looking beautiful, gorgeous." William whispered in her ear. "Thanks, Billy." Y/n said as she looked up to him as they walked out of the room and towards the stage. "Tonight's guests are from a bad ass tv show on Netflix. It is based on a martial arts movie from the 80s. Let's take a look at the trailer." Y/n heard James say.

"Please welcome, Y/n L/n, William Zabka and Ralph Macchio from the hit series Cobra Kai." James said. The three walked out and onto the stage. "Hello, how are you all doing?" James asked as they sat down. "Good. Excited to be here." Ralph replied. "Let's talk about the newby in the cast. Y/n, you are new in this new season." James said as he looked at her. "Yes. That's right." Y/n said, smiling. "How are things going? Are they treating you nice?" James asked. "Yes. They are all really nice. Ralph and William are doing their greatest to make me comfortable." Y/n replied.