Doll Face - John Kreese x Fem!Reader

Warning: Contains Unprotected Sex. !! MINORS, DO NOT INTERACT!!

Also, sorry not sorry that this is about CK John Kreese
_________________________________________

"Why can't you go and check on Tory, Kandace? Or are you too busy drinking and whoring around again?" Y/n asked her aunt. "Watch your mouth. You are going to check on Tory whether you like it or not." Kandace said, before hanging up the phone. "Nichols! Get back to work." Shane yelled at Y/n. "Ask Keira to take over the rest of the night. I have to go." Y/n said as she walked up to Shane. "I have to go home. I just got my period. And I am not feeling so well." Y/n said, before she saw Shane looking uncomfortable. "Alright. Go ahead and leave." Shane said, before Y/n made her way out of the club. She walked to her apartment down in Reseda. She walked in the apartment complex and saw her downstairs neighbor walking out his apartment. "Long day at work?" Johnny asked. "Yeah. Long day teaching the kids karate?" Y/n asked. "Yeah. I am going to let you get some rest." Johnny replied. 

"Thank you. Oh, could you possibly check on my kitchen sink. The water takes a long time to drain." Y/n said. "Of course. I'll come by in the morning." Johnny replied, before he walked to Carmen's apartment. Y/n walked into her apartment. She got ready for bed, got in and fell asleep. Y/n woke up the following day and decided to get ready. She pulled on some leggings and sports bra, before pulling a hoodie over her head. There was a knock on the door and she walked up to open it. "Hey." Johnny said as he looked at her. "Hey, come in. You know where you have to be, right?" Y/n asked. "Yeah." Johnny replied. "I have to go and do something. Do you mind that I leave?" Y/n asked. "No. I will close the door behind me when I leave. It's no biggie." Johnny replied. "I will pay you when I get back. Thanks again for helping me." Y/n said, as she grabbed her phone and walked out of the apartment. 

Y/n walked down the street towards where Tory learned karate, after she had gone to the store for some food for the two of them. She walked up to the building, before walking inside. She saw her sister walking into the dressing room, without noticing her, when a familiar face walked up to Y/n. "What a surprise to see you here, Y/n." Terry said. "I can say the same thing about you, Mr Silver. I didn't know you were my sister's, uh, sensei, that's what it is called right?" Y/n asked which made Terry laugh. "It is. So, Mrs Nichols is your sister? I did not know that." "She is. I'm the oldest, then Tory and then our younger brother Brandon." Y/n replied. "So you take care of them. That's good. It's good to see that Mrs Nichols has someone to talk to in the rough times she often goes through." "Y/n? What are you doing here?" Tory asked as she had walked out of the dressing room. She ran up to the girl and wrapped her arms around her. 

"I am here to spend the day with you." Y/n answered. "Really? That's cool. What are we going to do?" Tory asked. "We'll go shopping." Y/n answered. "Okay. Wanna leave now?" Tory asked. "If you want." Y/n replied. "Is it okay if I leave my bag here, Sensei?" Tory asked Terry. "Of course it is." Terry replied, before Tory walked back into the dressing room. "I will send you some money for you and Tory to spend. See it as an apology as to why I haven't been to the club for some time." Terry said to Y/n, before another man walked into the main dojo. Y/n looked at the man and smiled, before the man looked at Terry. "What kind of mischief are you up to, Terry?" "Nothing. Just helping this young lady. This is Y/n. Mrs Nichols' older sister." Terry said. Y/n smiled again and extended her hand. "John Kreese. Nice to meet you." He said as he shook her hand. "Nice to meet you too.” Y/n replied with her kind smile. “I’m ready.” Tory said as she walked up to her sister. 

“Great. I’ll see you again someday, John and Terry.” Y/n said, before they walked out of the dojo. “Y/n, why are you so secretive about where you work?” Tory asked as they were drinking a coffee in Starbucks. “Because it is kind of risky where I work. As in it’s not for everyone.” “Will you please tell me? I mean, even now, you bought me new clothes and shoes and even a fucking phone.” Tory said. “I work as a bartender in a Gentleman’s club down in Beverly Hills.” “That’s okay. It feels good now that I know where you work.” Tory said. “You won’t tell Brandon?”