*The Reunion - Jimmy x Fem!Reader

Warning: Contains unprotected sex, mentions of abuse and some dirty talk. !!DON'T READ IF YOU ARE A MINOR!!

For several years of working in the lawyer industry, things slowly started to come up for Y/n. She started fairly young in her fathers office, helping him out whenever she could and wherever she could. Now in 1994, when her father passed away and when she was finished with her studies, she took over the office and was working on her own. "Mrs L/n. This just came in the mail." Joy, her assistant, said as she knocked on the door and walked inside. "Right, thank you, Joy." Y/n replied. Joy walked away as Y/n opened the letter and read it. She smiled as she saw the name of her old high school. She started to think back at all the memories and all of the friends she had. It was a great time and honestly it could have been better if she told her crush about her feelings. She felt a little blush creeping on her face as she thought back about her crush. Back in high school, she and the Cobras, Johnny, Bobby, Tommy, Jimmy and Dutch, were inseparable.

They were the bestest of friends and it kind of broke her heart when they separated after the tournament of '84. Everyone went their own way, although she and Jimmy were in the same university together. "Mrs L/n, is everything okay? I have been calling you for the past 10 minutes." Joy said. "I am so sorry, Joy. What's wrong?" Y/n asked. "There are three men here and they're asking you about a school reunion next week." Joy replied. "Tell them I'll come out in 5 minutes. I have to finish this mail." Y/n replied. "Okay, Mrs." Joy said before she walked out of the office again. After 5 minutes, Y/n walked out of her office and saw a familiar blonde in her waiting room. "Johnny Lawrence? Is that really you?" Y/n asked. "The one and only, Y/n." Johnny replied as he gave her a hug. "Where the hell is your hair, Bobby?" Y/n asked as she looked at the other man. "Honestly, I don't know. I just decided to get rid of it." Y/n replied.

Y/n laughed, before she looked at the last man. And the blush came back. "Jimmy. How have you been? It's been since graduation since I last saw you." Y/n said. "I know. I'm doing alright. I see you took over your dad's office. How is he doing?" Jimmy asked. "Dad passed away last year. He had cancer." Y/n replied. "Oh, really? I'm so sorry that happened." Jimmy said. "It's okay. At least he didn't suffer. He wanted to go himself." Y/n replied. "But anyway, why are you here?" She added. "We wanted to know if you would like to stay in our hotel with us. We are about to leave for Reno. Maybe you could join us for the ride as well?" Bobby suggested. "Oh, uh yeah. If you don't mind going to my house with me. I just received my invitation and I haven't packed my bag yet." Y/n replied. "Of course we don't mind." Johnny said. "Well, let me get my bag and I'm free to go." Y/n said as she walked back in her office and grabbed her things.

They walked out of the office after Y/n told Joy she will be out of town for 3 days. They went to her house and followed Y/n inside. "So, you got someone special in your life?" Johnny asked. "Y/n, babe." They could hear from out of the living room. "It's, uh, complicated." Y/n replied, before she walked into the living room. "Yes, darling?" Y/n asked. "Can you get me a beer, please?" David, Y/n's boyfriend, asked. "Get it yourself, David." Y/n replied as she made her way up to the bedroom to pack her bag. "Who the hell are those men downstairs?" David asked as he went after her. "They are my friends." Y/n replied. "You never learn, do you? You know that I don't want you to hang out with men like them." David said. "Men like them? They have been my friends since high school, you idiot." Y/n replied as she walked into her wardrobe to grab some clothes and to change her outfit. "What did you call me, bitch?" David asked as he walked after her.

"Nothing." She replied quickly and he grabbed her arm. "Where are you going?" David asked. "I have a high school reunion to attend." Y/n replied. "Where?" David asked. "In Reno." "In Reno? You're not going." David said. "Why not?" Y/n asked. "Because I told you so. You need to be reminded of where your place is, babe." "I'm going, David and that's finally." Y/n replied. She could see some anger forming in his eyes. She tried to let go of his hand, but he kept a firm grip. He raised his hand and was about to hit her in her face, but the hit never came.