*Getting Caught - Tommy x Fem!Reader

WARNING: contains unprotected sex, getting caught and public sex. !!DON'T READ IF YOU'RE A MINOR!! 

"Where is the craziest place you ever had sex?" Y/n asked as she was standing with her boyfriend's friends in the school parking lot. She looked at the boys, who all started to think. "Craziest place? The cemetery." Dutch replied. "The cemetery? Did the dead enjoy the show?" Y/n laughed. "Of course they did. It was a live porn movie for them." Dutch said as he laughed along. "What's the craziest place you two had sex?" Johnny asked as he looked at Tommy and Y/n. "Well, we were at the carnival once. And we got into the roller coaster. Yeah it was, uh, an adventure." Y/n replied. "You fucked on a roller coaster?" Johnny and Dutch asked in unison. "Yeah. It was great. Nobody knew what was happening, but man it was the best fuck I had in a long time." Tommy said as he wrapped an arm around Y/n and gave her a kiss on her temple. "What's yours Johnny?" "Ali and I once did it at the beach." Johnny started as he looked at his friends.

"It was fun, until she started to whine that she had sand everywhere." Johnny replied. "You should have brought a towel or a blanket. Don't do it on the sand." Y/n said. "She speaks with experience." Tommy said. "You did it on the beach as well?" Bobby asked. "Yeah. But we never did it at school or in a cemetery." Tommy replied. They kept talking until the school bell rang. The friends walked towards the gym and Y/n looked at Tommy. "You wanna do it at school? Today?" Y/n asked. "Wait? What? You wanna do it at school?" Tommy asked. "Yeah. Isn't that the whole thrill?" Y/n smirked. "I'm a bad influence." Tommy said, smiling. "But do you want to?" Y/n asked. "Yeah, sure. Where?" "The gym? When everyone is dressed and out on the field." "Okay. We'll get changed as well, go out on the field and when everyone isn't paying attention, we'll go back inside and fuck." Tommy smirked. "Okay. I'm going to get ready." Y/n said as she placed a kiss on his lips.

She walked towards the girls locker room and started to change into the gym clothes. "Ali, I'm going shopping next friday in the new mall. Wanna come along?" Y/n asked as she walked towards the girl. "Yeah, sure." Ali replied as they walked out on the field. "Okay, cool." Y/n smiled. As the students walked out on the field, Y/n looked at Tommy, who was already making his way towards the locker room. She walked towards the locker room and smiled when she saw Tommy. "Let's get started." Tommy said as he took off his shirt and shorts. Y/n took her shorts and shirt off as well, before she walked up to Tommy and jumped in his arms. "You're beautiful, doll." Tommy said as he kissed her neck. He held her against the wall, while he took his cock out of his boxers and moved Y/n's panties to the side, before thrusting inside of her. "Holy fuck." Y/n moaned. "You feel good, doll. I can't get enough off you." Tommy said as he thrusted deep inside of her.

"Fuck, handsome." Y/n moaned as she felt herself getting closer. "Fuck, doll. You feel so good when you clench around my dick." Tommy said as he looked in her eyes. "I'm close." Y/n moaned. "Come for me, doll." Tommy said as he started to kiss her neck. "Mhm, fuck." Y/n moaned as she came around his cock. "Fuck, doll." Tommy groaned as he came inside of her. "We should get cleaned before we go out." Y/n said as she looked at Tommy. "Yeah." Tommy said as he placed her down on the floor and went to grab something to clean themselves off with. "What the hell are you two doing inside?" Y/n heard the PE teacher ask. "Uh, Tommy had a nose bleed and I came to help him out." Y/n replied as she quickly pulled on her shorts and shirt, before she walked towards where the teacher was. "Alright. If I find out that you two did something else, you're in detention for a whole month." He said. "We didn't do anything else, sir." Tommy started as he stood beside Y/n.

"She really just helped me with a nosebleed." Tommy spoke. "Alright. I want you two out on the field, right now." He said, before walking away. "That was close." Tommy said as he and Y/n walked out on the field again. "Where were you?" Ali asked as Y/n walked up to her. "I was helping Tommy with a nosebleed." Y/n replied. "Yeah, right. You can't lie to me." Ali said. "Okay we, uh, fucked." Y/n said. "Wow, really?" Ali asked. "Yeah. But please, keep it for yourself. We don't want to have detention for a whole month." Y/n said.