*Damsel in Distress - Johnny Lawrence x Fem!Reader

Warning: Contains unprotected sex. !!DON'T READ IF YOU ARE A MINOR!!

"Mom, I will be home in an hour. I just got back from my work. Traffic is already a bitchin Reseda." Y/n said as she was on the phone with her mother. She was on her way home from her office. "Alright sweetheart be Care-" She heard her mother say, before her phone completely died. "Shit." Y/n said as she drove to a strip mall to buy a phone charger. She parked her car, grabbed her card and got out, before walking towards the store. She felt herself pulling down her dress when she saw two men staring at her. "Can I help you, chica?" The guy behind the desk asked, while eyeing her body. "You got any phone chargers?" Y/n asked. "No, I don't chica. Sorry." "Okay, it's not a problem, thank you." Y/n said, before walking out of the store and back to her car. She got in and started the engine, but to no avail. She tried again, before getting out and opening the hood of her car to check what was wrong.

She was bend over the car, occasionally pulling down the skirt of her dress. She couldn't tell what was wrong with her car and stepped to the side, trying to look for someone to help her. Y/n decided to walk into the karate dojo and looked around, only seeing a teenager in the room. "Hi, uhm, do you know anything about cars?" Y/n asked. "No, why?" The boy asked. "I can't get my car to start and I have to go home to get ready for dinner with my parents and my brother." Y/n replied. "Oh, uhm, I can get ly sensei to check it out. He knows a thing or two about cars." The boy said. "Great. Just tell him to come to the black Mustang." Y/n said, before turning on her heels and walked back out of the dojo. She walked to her car and bent down again to check what could possibly be wrong. "Why the hell do I have to help her with her car?" She heard an older man ask. "Because she's a damsel in distress. And honestly, sensei, she's pretty hot." Y/n heard the boy say.

"Pretty hot, huh? Where is she?" The man asked the boy. "I think the black mustang was hers." The boy said. She heard someone walk up to her and looked at the man. "Do you know anything about cars?" Y/n asked. "Yeah, what's the problem?" The man replied and Y/n saw that he was checking out her ass. "I can't get my car to start. And I honestly don't really know what could be wrong." Y/n explained. "Let me take a look. I think it's just your battery connection." The man replied. "Oh. Really?" Y/n asked as she watched him turn some cables. "Can you try to start it?" The man asked. Y/n got in her car and tried to start and it worked. "Thank you. You saved my whole day." Y/n said as she got out of the car and smiled at the man. "It's no problem." The man said. "Can I pay you?" Y/n asked. "Oh, you don't have to pay me. It's just a small thing. Don't worry about it." The man said. "What is your name?" Y/n asked. "Johnny Lawrence." He replied.

"Well, Johnny. If you allow it, I would like to take you out for dinner. To pay for your help." Y/n said. "Alright. I'll allow that, uh," Johnny said, and Y/n realised that she never gave him her name. "My name's Y/n." Y/n said. "When do you wanna go out for dinner? Johnny asked. "I'm pretty busy this week. I am free Friday, Saturday and Sunday. But here's my number." Y/n said as she gave him a business card. "Alright. I'll text you." Johnny said as he walked to the curb. "I'm looking forward to it, Johnny." Y/n replied as she got in the car. She smiled, before driving to her parents house. She parked her car beside her father's, before getting out and grabbing her bag. She walked to the back porch and walked in, smiling at her mother and brother. "What happened to your phone?" Her mother asked. "My phone died in the middle of our conversation and when I went to get a charger, they didn't have any. So I wanted to drive home, but my car wouldn't start." Y/n said.

"But, uh, some guy helped me fix it." Y/n said as she sat down beside her older brother. "Really? Who was it?" Bobby asked. "Johnny Lawrence." Y/n replied, looking at him. "Really? He helped you fix your car?" Bobby asked. "Yeah. And honestly, even though I was 4 years old when I met him, he still looks like he's 18." Y/n said. "Really? It's good to know that he helped you, sunshine." Bobby said, before Y/n placed her head on his shoulder. "What was wrong with your car, princess?" Her father asked as he walked out into the garden.