Part 55- Nice Butt

Harrison and I watched Tom act in a few scenes before his manager came over to us telling us to go eat before the food ran out. I could tell from how Tom was acting this was his hardest movie yet. After we finished dinner we were directed to go back to his trailer and that he would be there shortly. 3 hours later he arrived. He must have been exhausted when he came back from the working all night. His trailer had a bunk bed and a sofa bed, however without me even thinking twice I had already climbed into his bed just because the scent of him was laced in the sheets- it drew me to it. Harrison slept on the sofa bed because he thought I would take the top bunk and Tom keep his lower bunk but my subconscious mind had other plans. Harrison and I were already asleep by the time Tom came back to the trailer but I could feel Tom climbing up the ladder to the top bunk. "Tom" I say half asleep. "Yea babe? I didn't mean to wake you" he apologetically states. "No it's ok, I didn't mean to fall asleep in your bed it just smells like you and I was exhausted-" I start to say as Tom is climbing down the ladder but stops me with his finger on my lips. "Hey it's fine, I'll just sleep up top so Haz doesn't go telling on us to your parents" he tells me brushing the hair out of my face. "It's nothing we haven't done before" I say with my best puppy dog face pleading with him. "You can always wake up before he does" Tom says giggling knowing that I like to sleep in. "If that means you'll sleep in the same bed as me then so be it" I tell him proudly as I reach for my phone to set an alarm.

He crawls into the bed and slides his arm under my neck, allowing my head to rest on his chest. He pulls me in close to him- he smells like fish. "Tom why do you smell like fish" I question trying to hold my breath. "I don't know Novalee maybe because I was juggling fish all day" he says giggling as I'm gagging over his stench. "Please go shower that nasty smell off of you" I tell him pushing him away from me. "I thought you loved me" he says now pleading with me. "I do but I do not love the smell of you right now" I retort gagging once again at the smell he is radiating into my face. "Well why don't you just come wash it off of me, why don't you" he tells me raising an eyebrow at me. "You know we can't do that with that thing here" I exclaim pointing to my brother who's almost half way off of the sofa bed. "Aw come on you know you'd like it" he says pulling my arms. "I'll take a rain check on that when you don't smell like fish. I don't want to be in enclosed space with you smelling like that" I giggle at him. "Fine I'll go shower, be right back" he says kissing me before he leaves which only made me gag after because I got a big whiff of his fishy smell. I smile at his suggestion once I hear the shower turn on. We've come so far in this relationship. First we didn't want anyone to know and only kissed maybe every other week and now we can't keep our hands or thoughts of each other away from the other.

A few minutes later I hear the shower turn off and Tom comes out in only a towel. "Sorry I forgot my clothes" he tells me smirking at me. "Yea sure, make sure thats what you forgot" I smile at him. He walks over to his closet smuggly. He opens up the door and there's drawers in the closet along with his hung up clothes. He opens up one drawer and then grabs a pair of underwear. Without even a second thought he drops the towel and his bare butt is now visible. My eyes widen and I can feel my face heating up quickly but I can't take my eyes off of it. He slides his underwear on and goes into another drawer to get a pair of shorts. He turns around and I try to shift my vision. "Liked what you saw babe" he says. "W-what d-do you mean-n" I say shakily not getting the image of his butt shining straight at me out of my mind. "What do you mean" he mocks me. My face instantly cools down now that he's joking along with me. "So" he asks sliding back into the bed smelling like himself again and oh my god I can't smell him enough. He smells so good. "You smell so good" I tell him taking in every aroma. "No I meant my butt- how did you like my butt" he asks smirking at me. "Are you serious, you really want me to tell you if I liked your butt" I ask him and he nods his head. "Yea" he chuckles, "don't women like to look at men's butts just as us men like to look at women's butts" he asks me. "Uh I guess" wondering how many women's butts Tom has looked at, I know he hasn't seen my bare butt before. "So" he pulls for an answer again. "Yes you have a very nice butt" I tell him, "although I've only ever seen your bare butt" I tell him trying to see if he'll tell me the same. "Well thank you and I haven't seen any other women's butts considering I've never seen yours" he reassures me getting my hint that I gave him. He pulls me closer to him once again and we're still facing each other.

"So when will I get to see your butt" he asks me. I laugh. "What I'm serious, not that I'm pressuring you to show me your butt- it's just that we're getting closer and I just want you to feel comfortable with showing me your body if you're comfortable showing it to me. I wanted to let you know that this is not me pressuring you in any way-" he says very quickly before I stop him with a kiss. He stops talking to kiss me back. "I don't feel that you pressure me to do anything Tom. I would tell you if I did" I tell him. He smiles, "ok I'm glad." "And about me showing you my butt, we'll just have to see, I might just surprise you one day" I say smiling and shrugging at him. "Ooo surprise me" he says excitedly. He comes in closer to kiss me and when our lips meet I just feel safe. We part smiling at each other as always. I start to feel tired once again and I check my phone to see what time it was-2:15 am. "We better get to sleep" Tom says seeing the time. "Yea I'm so tired and I can't imagine how you feel" I tell him brushing his hair out of his face just like he did mine earlier this evening. He slides his arm under my neck once again and I rest my head on his chest and we drift to sleep. A few hours later my alarm goes off to wake up before Harrison and I- half asleep- try to get out of Tom's grip that he has on me and climb up the ladder to the top bunk. I fall back asleep quickly. At 10:00 Haz woke me up and told me to get ready for another day of watching Tom on set. I climb down the ladder to see Tom already out of bed and I don't see him in the trailer. "Did Tom already leave" I ask Haz. "Yea he left maybe an hour ago" he responded. I eat breakfast and put on my yellow sundress that I packed along with my tan sandals and we head to set to watch Tom go through another long day of filming.