Part 17- Gone again

As usual we continued to talk through the night, but this time I was snuggled up next to him. As it got closer to morning and the fire was going out, we were awoken by the cold of the night. We went back into the trailer and fell asleep again. We were all sound asleep until we heard a loud knock on the door and we all shot up. "Come on Tom, it's time to film" they said loudly. Tom literally got out of bed and went out the door. We all started laughing as he was half asleep walking down the steps of his trailer. We spent another day watching them film, this time there were various locations that we went to to watch. Each location was as beautiful as the last. I was in awe each time they said "action", Tom made sure his character came alive each time. They wrapped filming that day and so that night we all celebrated with the cast. After the celebration we went back to the trailer and went straight to bed. We were all exhausted from the day. We woke up the next morning and were ready to leave to go to a nearby town. We spent the day there, celebrating some more by shopping and eating good food. Later that afternoon, we start to pack and get ready to leave.

Tom came back home with us only to be leaving again in a couple days to film another movie. Him being gone so much was difficult but I got over it. The night before Tom left, we were talking through our windows because it was getting colder. "You'll be gone for my birthday" I told him with a frown on my face. "I'm sorry, I'll try my best to come but I'm not sure I'll be able to" he said feeling guilty. "It's ok, as long as we can talk that day, I'll be ok" I said trying to put a smile on my face, knowing more than likely he wouldn't be able to come. As we sat there talking, I realized that we would talk about the most random things. From our futures to why chickens peck, we had all different kinds of conversations, all of which I enjoyed. I crawled into my bed when we finished talking, knowing that would be the last time for a while that we talked face to face. Tom told me that this film would take a little longer to film than the last one, so he'd be gone a little longer. The next morning I could hear tapping at my window. As I opened up my curtains and opened the window, I see Tom on a ladder up at my window. "What the heck are you doing" I asked him. "I wanted to say bye before I left"  he said leaning in closer to the inside of the window. "You're insane Tom" I told him smiling.

"Well so are you, you're dating me" He sassed back. I laughed. "Well I have to go Nova, so I'll talk to you tonight" he said. "Ok" I replied as he leaned into the window. I leaned in as well, giving him a kiss. This was the first kiss we shared since the night of my thirteenth birthday. I touched my lips as he pulled away. "Bye Nova" He said as he climbed down the ladder. I looked out my window, he was carrying the ladder back to his house and went back inside. I stared at the house, thinking of the boy I just shared a kiss with for the second time. The boy that peeked through my fence when he was little. A couple minutes later, him and Dom walked out of the house and got into the car. He looked up at my window before Dom pulled out of the driveway and waved. I waved back and closed my window as the car drove off. I got ready for school and went on through my day. That night I called Tom, he said that he hadn't made it to his filming location yet but would be there soon. We talked about how he was scared to be filming with such great actors such as Tom Hardy. To make him feel better, I told him that it would be fun to see how many times they had to say his name and actually mean him because of the other Tom. He laughed and we continued to talk once again without a doubt.