Part 29- Another Premiere

I got to the bottom of the stairs and Toms eyes hadn't left me. It felt like he was staring at me from the inside out. My heart was warm and fluttering. Tom handed me the flowers, "you look beautiful" he said. I smelt the flowers and looked up at Tom, he was still staring. He grabbed my hand and wrapped it around his arm, escorting me outside. There was a limo waiting outside, all ready to take Tom and I to the premiere. When we got into the limo, I saw Toms family and my family sitting in the limo. We head to the premiere and we had a blast on the way. We turned up the music pretty much as loud as it could go and danced in our seats. We got to the premiere and everyone was going crazy as soon as Tom stepped out of the limo. He waved to the crowd and held out his hand for me to grab. I grabbed it and stepped out of the limo, fixing my dress once I stood up. Tom escorted me down the isle, flashing cameras and people talking all over the place. I felt as much as a movie star as Tom did. Before we got in, an interviewer stopped Tom and asked him some questions. "Tom, who is this with you" they asked. Tom smiled and touched my hand that was holding his arm. "This is Nova, my girlfriend" Tom said confidently. "Aw, how long have you been dating" they asked.

"A little over a year" he said. I was surprised that he said we'd were dating that long. I thought he might say a couple months or so. I smiled and Tom took me inside. Our family following behind. We sat down and the movie began shortly. Tom held my hand the entire movie, it was actually making my hand sweat, but he still held it. I was watching Tom in the movie, remembering some of the scenes from watching filming. When it came to the scene that Tom had the makeup for, I started to tear up again. Tom gripped my hand before a tear slid down my face, knowing I would have a hard time with that scene. The scene passed and I was ok, Tom was still gripping my hand. I looked over at him, he was watching the screen. I smiled, the boy that was sitting next to me was the same boy that used to peek through my fence, the one that the last time I went to a premiere with him, we were holding hands under his coat. Now here we were holding hands freely, a little over a year later. I moved my eyes to the screen again. The movie continued on and the movie was great. I do have to say though that I liked Tom in "The Impossible" better than "How I Live Now" both sad movies, he portrayed the characters very well.

The movie ended and it was time for the after party. All of the kids stayed together in the after party, we danced together and Tom and I were inseparable. We stuck together the whole night through. Toms would introduce me to people as they came by. "Meet my girlfriend, Nova" he would say smiling. Every time he did it only made me smile more. Here I was a year ago, being his girlfriend, and him introducing me to those around us as a friend. Now he gladly states that I'm his girlfriend. Once the after party was over we all liked back into the limo. We were all too tired to dance to the music, instead we sang most of it, with whatever voices we had left. I leaned up against Tom, my head on his shoulder on the way home. About thirty minutes before we got home, I feel asleep on Toms shoulder, he rested his head on mine and fell asleep as well. When we got home, our parents woke us up along with our brothers who had fallen asleep too. We got out of the limo and we all exchanged, "good night"s and fumbled into our houses. I got up into my room and barely changed out of my dress before I fell asleep again.