Part 48- Leaving So Soon

*Authors note* ok so many of my readers were saying they were confused when the times flip from past to present (the future Nova) so I will be telling y'all when it's going to the present (the future) and when it goes back to the past.

I look around from inside the car and there's no one here yet, not even the instructors are here. I look at the clock, it's 3:02. I turn to look back at Tom, who has this big smirk on his face, devilish even. "What did you not get enough yesterday" I asked him in a sassy tone. "No I didn't, Novalee I can never get enough of you" he says smiling. I smile back at him while rolling my eyes and before I know it his lips are crashing into mine just like yesterday. This time it was fast and powerful. He knew this is last time he'd see me for who knows how long and we had just gotten into this whole make out thing, he knew he would miss me. But now it's not only me he would be missing it was going to be the taste of me, the warmth of his skin on mine, he was a teenage boy wanting to dive into his cravings, but how could I resist? Tom unbuckles both of our seatbelts and grabs my hip. He's trying to pull me over to him but in his small car, it's difficult. I'm trying to fit in this small space between him and the steering wheel but he has the seat really close. Even though I hesitated at the beginning, I couldn't not do it now, I needed this before I left, before he left too. The steering wheel was digging into my back and I was afraid to honk the horn. Without even thinking twice my legs are straddled as best as they can be around his seat of the car and I reach for the lever to pull the seat back more. Without taking my lips off his, I successfully pull the lever and down Tom went, which meant so did I. I could feel his smile between kisses. "Needed me too huh" he says taking a breath.

"Always" I smile and go to meet his lips again. It's getting really hot in the car and I can't handle much more of the heat, but I can't stop now. Without a second thought I pull away and take my tank top off, Tom notices and he does the same with his shirt. We're both smiling and crash into each other once again. I will never get used to his warm skin on mine, it can send electric shocks through my body with the slightest touch. Sometimes I wonder if we'll make it to the time we thought we'd wait for, going all the way. Just as I'm thinking this Tom's hand moved to my butt and he slides his hand into my back pocket, felt weird but feels so right. My casted hand is laying on his chest and the other is in his hair. We are deepening the kiss and Toms other hand moves to my chest again. He starts to stroke my chest, which was kind of weird but this is our first time actually doing something like this and all I wanted was him. His fingers are beneath my bra now and all I can do is tug his hair a little bit, I have no idea what to do and I wasn't about to go there. I've watched several romantic movies but none of them prepared me for an instance like this. Yea you can watch them and think you'll know what to do but I had no idea. Tom is smiling, I can feel it between my lips. Just as I start to kiss all over his face I can feel a slight squeeze beneath my bra. I pull away from Tom and look at him, his hand slowly pulls away from my bra. "I'm sorry was that too much" he asks me. I can't help but giggle at our innocence. "No" I reassure him. We're both smiling and I lean back into him and start kissing his lips once more.

I start to think of what else I can do besides that. I start to trail away from his lips and start kissing his jawline, his very distinct jaw bone. I can see his smile as I start to trail down his neck, I can feel the tiny hairs on his neck standing up and I laugh in my head. I be sure not to stay in the same place too long because I don't want him having a hickey before his movie. Tom moves his hands back to my jean pocket and underneath my bra. He grabs with both hands this time and I squeal a little bit not expecting what he was doing. We both giggle at my squeal but continue on. I make my way back up to his jaw bone and I thought I heard something, I pull away and only look slightly up, not wanting anyone to see me half naked on top of my boyfriend if there is anybody. "From what I can see there isn't anybody" I tell Tom still looking out the window. "Good" he tells me while grabbing my face to move it back towards his. "Tom what time is it" I ask him before I meet his lips. He pauses and glances over at the time on the dashboard, "3:28" he says moving back to my face, "Tom people are gonna be here any minute, 3:30 is the earli-" I'm stopped in the middle of my sentence by Toms lips on mine. Our kiss is slow and more passionate than before. "That's a couple more minutes I get to spend with you like this" he says. I can't help but smile and kiss him again. We're both holding each other's faces and fitting perfectly together. Toms hand goes back to my bra- oh that's boy's obsession with my boobs. I trail off again to his neck and suddenly there's a knock on Toms window. "oh crap" I whisper as I'm trying to find my shirt. You could tell I was in the moment when I took my shirt off cause I can see it hanging on the back seat. I crawl back there just as Tom finds his shirt and opens the window.

"Uh-so-sorry to bother you but are you here f-for ca-camp" a gentleman asks Tom nervously as I slide my shirt back on. "Uh no but my girlfriend is" he says looking back to make sure I'm dressed. When he turns to look at me his eyes are bugged out and he mouths "sorry". "Oh um oh ok" the gentleman says while pulling out the clipboard he had tucked in his arm. "Can I get a name" he says a little bit more composed. "Novalee Osterfield" Tom responds for me, thankful because I'm still hot from before and this definitely isn't helping now. The man checks off some stuff of his clipboard, "ok you can start loading onto the boat in about 5 minutes" he tells us and walks away. Tom rolls his window back up. I whack his head with my good arm, "see that's why I wanted to stop earlier" I tell him. "Ow" he rubs the back of his head and I climb back up to the front seat. "Nova you did not make that clear that you wanted to stop when you were sucking on my neck like a leech" he says smirking again. My face turns red again. "Listen I enjoyed that very much and I hope it can keep me tied over until I can see you again" he tells me grabbing my hand. "I'd get caught half naked with you any day" he continues. I laugh and go to give him one more kiss. "I love you Thomas" I tell him. "I love you more Nova" he responds. We both smile. "I guess I better get going" I tell him as I start to reach for the door. "Here let me help you" Tom gets out of the car and heads to the trunk to get my suitcase. He closes the trunk and lifts up the handle for me to carry my suitcase. I give him a tight hug and he returns it. He kisses me on the top of my head, "please be careful." "Says the man that threw me onto his lap 20 minutes ago" I say smiling. "Don't make me push you back into this car right now" he playfully threatens. I give him one more kiss and head on my way to the boat. This week is going to be hard but these next weeks, months, however long it will take Tom to finish the movie is going to be even harder.