Part 42- Deal?

We all grabbed our sleeping bags and built two tents. I shared the bigger tent with Sam and Harry, only because Nikki thought it would be best if Tom and I didn't share one, and Tom and Paddy shared the smaller one. Dom and Nikki kept a pretty close eye on the tents that night just because they were afraid of the thing they thought Tom and I would do. We were responsible, we knew not to do anything like that. So we camped out for the night, slept the whole night through, I was exhausted from swimming all day. I woke up the next morning to see Sam and Harry practically cuddling each other, I grabbed my phone and snapped a pic but the camera noise woke them up. I slammed myself down into my sleeping bag and pretended to be asleep. Somehow it worked and the boys thought I was asleep. Just as they thought I was asleep I jumped up and screamed. The boys got scared and screamed too, they grabbed each other in fear. I started laughing and soon Tom was at our tent making sure everything was ok. Before Tom could say anything he saw Harry and Sam and started laughing, then Paddy came and the boys were still holding each other and breathing heavily. We all were laughing now and kept laughing for the next five minutes because we all kept reenacting them being scared.

A couple minutes later we all got somewhat ready and Tom drove us to get breakfast at a little cafe down the street. We walked in and of course Tom was immediately recognized, the rest of us were soon acknowledged after, only because we were related or dating Tom. The staff members told the guests to leave us be so we could enjoy our breakfast. There were still quite a few stares and cell phone cameras going off. We just tried to tune it out and eat. When we were done, we left quietly and piled into Tom's car. While we were eating we decided that we were going to attempt to make a funny car singing video on our way home, so as soon as we got into the car, we all prepared ourselves. "What song" I asked, looking through my playlist. "What about Talk Dirty, by uh Jason Derulo" Harry said. I played the song to see if we would like to do it to that song. We all seemed to like it so I set up my phone on Tom's dashboard while everyone got ready. We made up a dance to the chorus before we left the parking lot of the cafe. As we pulled out of the parking lot, I started the video. We did the dance and the video was actually pretty funny due to the fact that we had no idea what we were doing.

The rest of the day went by, Harry was editing the video and Sam sitting there with him while me and Tom were in his room. He was showing me the song he had been working on, it was really pretty and he played it well. Tom and I decided to watch a movie so we put in "Forrest Gump" and laid on his bed. Tom held me close and soon enough we fell asleep. I fell asleep encased in Tom's warm arms cradling my body. My hands rested on his chest and his chin laid on the top of my head. It was close to eight at night when we woke up. You could tell we were both comfortable because of how long we slept for just a nap. Tom kisses my forehead and my eyes fluttered open. "Good morning-" Tom checked his watch, "well good night love" he said. "What time is it" I asked. "It's 7:54" Tom replied, smoothing down my hair. "I better go, my moms probably wanting me home now and I think Harrison might be coming home tonight or tomorrow morning" I told him still being encased in his arms. "But I don't want you to go" he said in a pitiful voice. "I don't want to either but I need to go" I insisted. "Not if I can help it" Tom said as he pulled me closer to him and held me tightly, "you're not going anywhere." "THOMAS LET ME GO" I giggled loudly. "Never" he playfully said. "I have a deal for you, you let me go and I'll give you a kiss" I said. "Deal" he said as he let me go, and I slowly started to move towards his lips before I jumped off the bed and ran towards his door. But before I knew it his arms were around me once again, I started to laugh and he turned me around. "You need to keep up with your end of the bargain sweetheart" he told me leaning in. Respecting the deal I leaned in and gave him a kiss.