Complications

"What?" He looked surprised.

"What's going on with you two?"

"Nothing." He answered. 

"Really? Nothing." Does he not remember all the cute nicknames he called her, and the touching, and giggling? 

"We're just friends. We've known each other since like diapers. Nothing less nothing more." I'm pretty sure I heard a somewhat regretful tone. 

I didn't respond. 

"Look, there's nothing going on between us. I don't even know where you got the idea," he put his hand on my head. "You do feel a little warm."

"I'm not sick!" I pushed his hand away. "You calling her Candy and babes throughout the conversation, and touching her all the time, and giving her small kisses." 

"Whoa there. I call every single fan ‘babe' I don't see you complaining about that! And I touch Lou all the time, does this means that I'm flirting with him too?" His cheeks turned red.

Does he really want me to answer that?

"Look me in the eyes and tell me that you're not in love with her, then!" I tried to keep my voice down. 

He did his hair shake and lowered his head on my level. He looked directly into my eyes and I felt my stomach twist. What if he tells me that he is indeed in love with her? I wasn't ready for that.

"I'm not in love with Candice," he said seriously, his green eyes boring into my brown ones. "Do you believe me now?" he asked as he sat down on his bed. I let out a deep breath that I didn't know I was holding.

"Okay I'm sorry. It's just I've been feeling left out ever since we got here, and-"

"And you're jealous." He cut me off, grinning with his stupid cute dimples.

Well can you blame me? He's Harry freakin Styles.

He chuckled. Oops. Did I just say that out loud?

"No one is blaming you," he said as he stood up and pulled me into a hug.

"Idiot," I mumbled against his chest. "I love you," I told him after a while.

"I love you too," he said, "And don't you ever doubt that." he poked my nose.

Before I could say anything, he had his lips pressed against mine. All my thoughts left my head as I got lost in his lips.

"Oh um-" a female voice said, causing us to jump apart.

There stood Gemma smirking at the both of us.

"What do you want Gemma?" Harry was the first one to speak. His lips were swollen and his curls were messy. 

"Relax big boy," she answered "I was just passing by. I thought you were asleep."

"We were a bit busy," Harry muttered and I cleared my throat. I'm going to die from embarrassment.

"I can see that," she sent me a wink. "Do I even want to know why your boxers are on the floor?" she raised an eyebrow. 

Nevertheless I almost choked on my breath when I heard those words.

 "Can you be a little less bold? You're embarrassing her," Harry gestured towards me. I looked at the ground. "And if you really wanna know, El forgot her pjs so I offered her those to sleep in."

"Whatever you say, lil bro," she joked.

"Hey Gemma, why don't you show Elena to the bathroom so I can get changed too?" Harry asked.

"Sure. Come on girly." She led me out to the hallway and into the bathroom.

I quickly changed and brushed my teeth. When I came out, Gemma was still there.

"I like you. You seem like an okay girl. You are dressed sensibly, you seem smart and you care about my brother. I was surprised when I saw you, to be honest. You're not his usual type but I can tell he truly cares about you," she explained further.

"Thank you. To be honest I was so nervous you wouldn't like me. You've got no idea how relieved I feel right now," I smiled warmly at her.

"Why wouldn't I like you? You make my brother happy, that's all that matters," she told me. "Sweet dreams El," she gave me a hug and I hugged her back instantly.

"Good night Gemma!" I watched her leave and opened the door to Harry's bedroom.

I wish I had took a bit longer so I didn't have to witness what happened next. Or it would have been even better if it didn't happen at all. But I did see it, and it did happen.

There Candice was standing with Harry, who was dressed only in boxers, and she was touching his abs.

What. The. Hell.

Harry looked like a deer caught in the headlines but she didn't seem to mind at all. She gave him a kiss; just beside the corner of his lips and passed by me, giving me a small smile and whispering ‘good night' sweetly.

"She was just saying good night." His voice was soft. 

"I don't want to talk about this right now. Good night." I slowly shifted over to his bed as I cuddled to one side, leaving him as much space possible.

"Is this a bad time to tell you, you look really good in my clothes?"

I kept quiet.

"Good night El. Love you princess." Harry sighed as he joined me and kissed my hair.

"Are you comfortable?" He asked concerned. He knew me too well. 

"I'll survive." And with that I went to sleep.