Shopping trip

Eleanor had seemed have to forget our previous conversation; clothes being her new focus. I swear she probably bought 20 different outfits, already.

"Oh my gosh isn't this so cute?" she held up a blouse in my face.

"Didn't you buy like the exact same thing in that other store?" I pushed it away.

"But this one is a bit different."

"How?" I cocked an eyebrow.

"The other one was aqua, this is more turquoise." she shrugged. "And this one has cute buttons."

"Eleanor, put it back." I laughed at her.

"Oh come one, if you won't let me buy it, you should."

"I dunno, I already bought a blouse and I like the other one more."

"So? You bought a blouse. You make me feel so spoiled."

"You're not. I mean you're a model, you earn your money. But I'm using Harry's money."

Eleanor never got a chance to reply.

"Ohmygawd its El!" someone near me squealed. I spun around only to see teenage girls squealing and pointing to our direction.

Eleanor waved at them and apparently in their language that meant, ‘come on here'. And so they did.

Once the girls came they started shooting questions at Eleanor. Some were asking for pictured and autographs while others were asking her about Louis and the rest of the lads. A girl was silently recording the whole thing.

I was praying that no one will notice me. Or capture me in a photo or video. Or something.

The hardcore Directioners knew about me, I supposed. I had been photographed in three or four occasions while outside with Niall. Niall was asked about me in a twitcam, he said I was one of his best friends and it ended there.

These girls didn't seem to recognize me though. Thank God.

"Hey El?" a rather loud girl asked. She was wearing a tight dress. "Can you give this to Harry?" she threw her a piece of paper with her number on it. I took a deep breath. "Tell him he can take a trip down my avenue anytime."

Eleanor and I gasped loudly at that, while the girl and her friends laughed loudly.

"Angela, dignity," the girl with the camera hissed.

I'm not sure what noise I intended to make, or if I even consciously made a noise, but it came out.

And suddenly all the eyes were turned on me.

"What did the ugly potato girl say?" another girl with really high heels asked with an attitude.

I looked at my feet, not even bothering to answer.

"That's rude. You should apologize." Eleanor said.

"Why?" Angela wondered, "she was saying the truth."

"I don't think Harry will appreciate the way you're talking to his girlfriend," El said and immediately her hand flew to her mouth.

Everyone gasped. Including me.

"She's Harry's girlfriend?" the girl with the camera wondered quietly.

I bit my lip.

Antipathy. Their eyes were full of antipathy and loathe.

They seemed to hate me. Or to highly dislike the very ground I walk on, the air I breathe and the water I bathe in. To put it nicely.

"Well?" Angela roared, I mean asked, pulling me out of my trance, "are you Harry's girlfriend?"