Changes

"You're nuts."

"And you're desperate."

I huffed in response, crossing my arms over my chest as I sat down next to Niall. He let out a low chuckle and wrapped his arm around my shoulders, rubbing the exposed skin underneath my short sleeved, mustache T-shirt. I automatically relaxed and rested my head on the crook of his head. "Just hear him out," he said smoothly, "you've got nothing to lose."

 I groaned, "Oh Lord, not you too, Ni!"

"I'm not saying do it, just think about it," his hot breath hit my forehead as he spoke; it smelt of mint. I reached my hand on his other side, touching lightly over his pocket trying to find what I needed; a pack of gum. It may have been my imagination but I thought I heard his breath hitch, when I put my hand in his pocket.

"But," I popped a gum in my mouth, "that's completely ridiculous. How can I possibly make Harry jealous?"

"That's the easy part," Zayn piped in and leaned against the wall. He smirked at me when our eyes locked, which caused me to inch even closer to Niall. "Harry takes you for granted; you just need to show him that you're not always going to be there."

I furrowed my eyebrows. 

"What Zayn is trying to say," Niall tried to explain, "is that Harry loves a bit of a chase."

"Yeah, but what if he decides that I'm not worth the chase?"

 I thought it was a fair question considering that Harry is one of the hottest men on Earth and had millions of girls throwing themselves at him, and I'm just your ordinary next door girl but Zayn seemed to find it hilarious. "Girl, you really need to give yourself some credit." he mattered between deep breaths, "Excuse my bluntness but damn it you're hot. Of course, Harry will come after you."

I felt my cheeks burn and shook my head. Niall sent him a warning look, "What I hope Zayn is trying to say is that Harry loves you too much to let you go." I kissed his cheek. God bless his precious soul.

I sighed in defense, "Just tell me what I have to do."

"Bingo!" Zayn cheered. Niall face palmed himself. Zayn cracked his knuckles, "Step one, you will change your wardrobe."

"What's wrong with my clothes?" I wondered.

"I think they're cute," Niall shrugged.

"My point exactly," Zayn said, "They're cute. We're not aiming for cute, we're aiming for sexy."

"Define sexy."

"You're gonna get rid of the over sized hoodies and the loose T-shirts. We're gonna take advantage of the weather. From now on, you're only gonna be wearing tight jeans and crop tops," he stated. Heat rushed to my cheeks at the thoughts of me wearing such clothes. "I don't want any buts," he caught me before I could protest, "you agreed on it, you're playing by my rules."

I bit my lip, "anything else I'd have to do?"

He nodded, "Step two, do something reckless for a change."

"But what does this have to do with making Harry jealous?" 

"It will get his attention dude!"

"Fair enough.  Anything else?"

"Just one more thing." he smirked. "Niall."

"Niall?" I wondered at the same time that Niall said, "Me?"

"Yup. You two will do everything together, compliment each other, and be closer. That will take him over the edge." His face broke into a self-satisfied smirk.