From Another Perspective

Alright so I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Just a quick thanks to all of you who read and comment and vote. Love you all! Special shout-out to @CallMeJubilee @redfern73 and @TheQuietGirl12 ! You guys are amazing. Anyways continue... (:

Elena's POV

I woke up unaccompanied on a bunk in the tour bus. I moved the curtains from the window aside to see the sun up. It looked to be between 12:00 to 2:00 p.m. I wasn't very good at telling time, but I was certain it was around lunchtime. I could still hear snoring coming from at least two other people. I could also hear voices coming from the kitchen area.

As I shifted around, I realized that this bunk was definitely Harry's and that he was here recently. I didn't feel very well and decided to go shower since that usually helps my headaches.

When I got out, dressed, I was able to check my phone to see that it was 12:32 p.m. I went back over to the bunk and laid there for a while. I wasn't ready to go talk to anybody else. I was overwhelmed with last night's events.

I noticed 7 new messages and 4 missed calls. They were all from last night. Ugh last night. That was not exactly a great day for me.

So I just brushed off all my thoughts and laid back in Harry's bunk for a while. The other two snorers, who I found out to be Zayn and Liam, eventually woke up and left. I could tell that some people went to the TV room and others were still in the kitchen. I just stayed in the bunk area because it seemed the most comfortable place at the time.

About an hour later the curtains were pushed aside and someone came in. I looked up to see him looking back at me, maybe surprised that I was wide awake. We didn't speak; we just stared at each other. He made some movement to get on the bunk and settled himself at the foot of the bed. I positioned myself opposite of him, hugging my knees at the other edge of the bed.

After a few minutes he spoke, "Morning."

"Morning." I replied plainly. He brushed his hand through his hair and opened his mouth again. Maybe fate wasn't so bad after all. Maybe it was telling me to talk to him first.

"You look better." He just commented simply.

"Thanks. I feel it too."

"That's good. I was worried when you passed out on me like that. Don't scare me like that." I looked up to see his face which was sincere. Knowing him, he was probably worried all night about me.

"I'm sorry Niall. I just- last night was..I.." I couldn't find the right words.

"Hey don't worry about it. The last thing I wanted to do was give you a panic attack. Listen about last night, I- I didn't plan for it. It just sorta happened. I know we have this friendship, but somewhere I just- I don't really know. And your Harry's girlfriend, but sometimes you tell me things that he does and I just- I can't stand the idea of anyone treating you like that. I..-'

"I know." I placed my hand on his knee so he would calm down and stop rambling. And suddenly I did know. I just understood what he was trying to tell me. He smiled at me and continued talking.

"Look it wasn't fair for me to do that to you. It really wasn't so it's up to you. You can tell Harry if you feel it's the right thing to do. I'll take whatever he does because I've gotta pay for my actions. But if you wanna keep it a secret and forget about it, then I won't say a word. But it's your choice Elena. I'm not gonna ask you to do anything for me."

Oh god Niall. Perfect. Just perfect. So now it's my decision. I can hardly decide what I want for breakfast half of the time and now I have to choose. What if I make the wrong choice? Why Niall? Ugh.