Apologies

"I am so sorry," a half sleeping Louis greeted me as Niall and I went into the living room.

"It's okay," I smiled warmly at him, "I overreacted." 

"No you didn't," Eleanor said as she pulled me into a hug, "Your reaction was normal. Louis was wrong," she glared at him.

He looked down at his feet, "I really can't begin to say how sorry I am."

"Don't worry about it. Really." 

As much as I didn't like the guy, I wasn't about to give him a hard time. Especially when his girlfriend and band mates were already angry at him. I wasn't about to bring him down.

I was not that kind of person.

"I am sorry too," Candice spoke up. I nodded, accepting her apology.

I was getting way too many apologies lately. Everyone remained silent, his eyes glued at me. I shifted from side to side uncomfortable. Someone needs to speak up, already.

 "Anyway," Alli said suddenly and I thanked the Lord for her existence, "Shall we head down for breakfast?"

A chorus of ‘yeah' was heard. Everyone started leaving the room. 

"We're gonna catch up with you in a bit. Save us a seat," I whispered to Niall before he left. He nodded and soon enough I was left alone with the curly haired boy.

He was sitting quietly on the couch, his head was hung low and his eyes glued to his phone. I approached him slowly. I stood in front of him and placed both of my hands on his phone, tugging it away. He put it in his pocket. "Hey," I told him.

He looked up at me hesitantly, "hi." I bent down so I could grab a hold of his hands, once I did; I tried to pull him up. The minute he stood up I run into his arms. He hugged me back tightly and rested his chin on the top of my head.

Well I am on the short side. What to do.

"Does this mean I am forgiven?" he mumbled onto my hair.

I nodded my head, "You've got Niall to thank for that."

He leaned a way a bit, "I'll be forever grateful to him then," he smiled down at me.

I gave him a toothy grin and hugged him tighter. His hands went on my waist. He started leaning in. "You can't imagine how sorry I am," he said as he got closer, "I promise I won't drink again."

I shook my head at him, leaning back, "I'm not asking you to stop drinking Harry. Just don't go around accepting offers of kissing other girls."

"I promise you I won't. I truly am sorry," he pouted.

I put my hands on his lips, "Stop apologizing," I told him. And then I made the mistake of looking into his eyes. For anyone that didn't already know, Harry Styles has the most beautiful eyes in the entire universe. They were so green that you can get lost in them for hours.

We stood there for a while, starring into each other's eyes. I wanted that moment to last forever. It was perfect, in its own cheesy way.

"So what did Niall say to make you forgive me?" he asked carefully.

"He might have mentioned something along the lines that you ran after me, your lips barely touched hers and you spent your night outside of the bedroom," I answered.

"I was afraid that you would have broken up with me," he admitted.

"Honestly, it didn't even cross my mind. I don't even know why I reacted that way."

"You had all the rights in the world to react the way that you did. I was being an asshole and to make it up for you, I'm gonna take you out tomorrow for lunch," he smiled at me.