The rest of 1D

As soon as Harry and I entered the lobby, Alli literally attacked me. 

"Li! Cant. Breathe!" I managed to choke out. I liked to call her Li sometimes to confuse her and Liam, because everyone else calls Liam Li. But since everyone calls me El, Eleanor and I get confused. 

"Sorry," she apologized and loosened her grip.

"El!" Eleanor ran and slid as she tried to slow down when she got closer. But she didn't fall down because she crashed into me. We went into fits of laughter.

"How are you babes?" She asked once we calmed down.

"Well let's see. I'm in America with my best friends, I just don't think I could really be any better." I smiled.

"That's good to hear." 

"El number 2!" Zayn came over to give me a hug. I groaned in annoyance. 

"Just call me El!"

"But that's for El number 1." He fake whined. "It'll be too confusing."

"I don't care. Anything is better than El number 2, Z!"

"Aha alright." He chuckled in success. He managed to annoy me so that's basically mission accomplished for him. 

"El! Hazza!" Liam came over. He greeted us friendly, as usual. 

"Hazza!" Louis jumped onto Harry, so he was holding him bridal style. 

"Boo bear, I missed you." Ladies and gentlemen, Larry Stylinson in all of his glory. 

Candice didn't see the need to greet us and started a conversation with Louis and Harry. 

"Lena! Long time no see," Niall joked as he lifted me off the ground, resulting in me giggling. 

When he finally put me down, he poked my side and pointed over to Liam and Alli being all cute and couple-like together. 

We shared a knowing look before screaming, "Aluminum!" 

They're couple name was Alliam, but Niall and I loved to call them Aluminum. 

"Oh hush you too." Alli rolled her eyes before going back to Liam. 

"Okay so since we're all here, let's go. Aaand march," Eleanor stood up straight with her hand on her forehead. "Left right! Left right!" She marched to the hotel restaurant. 

                                                               ***

"What are you gonna order?" Niall asked me.

I looked at the menu; lasagna, satay, fish and chips, sangria, gyros. So many delicious foods to choose just one. The decision will be hard. "I don't know," I answered, "Fish and chips?"

"I'm gonna go with lasagna and fish and chips," he patted his belly button, "I have to feed this baby."

"One will think you're pregnant," I teased.

"Funny," he answered sarcastically. 

"Are you ready to order?" Our waiter for the day asked. 

He had sandy hair and green eyes and an athletic body. His name tag read Chad. 

"I want lasagna and fish and chips," Niall was eager.

"I'm gonna have lasagna," Zayn said. Liam and Harry said they wanted lasagna too. 

"I wanna try gyros," Louis shouted. Poor Chad was just barely managing to scrabble down the orders. Let's just say the boys weren't exactly waiting for their turns.