Moment of Peace

Okay so for those of you who d read this part (Don't blame you if you don't) I'm sorry I'm terrible at updating. I'm just not very good at it i'm sorry. But some people (they know who they are) should update for me please! Anyways thanks for being patient. This chapter is kinda short and boring... so maybe the next one will comee sooner? I dunno...Probably shouldn't make any promises. :) 

Apologizing is what Harry Styles does best.

He'd look at you with those emerald eyes, he'd slightly put his lower lip out, he'd soften his voice and when he's done whispering sweet apologies to you, he'd flash you his million dollar smile. And you'd be forced to forgive him because no one can resist those dimples.

He's a charmer. Bet you he could rob a bank and still get away with it. Hypothetically speaking, of course because the boy is a millionaire, why would he even bother to plan out a robbery? His time is way too precious for that.

Anyways, what I am trying to say is that resisting Harry Styles is probably one of the hardest things I've ever done. I deserve a medal, just for trying.

I'd gone back to the hotel room, when I was sure that the boys had left for the concert. I took a much needed shower, changed into my pajamas and laid down on the bed.

That's how Harry found me, three hours later when he returned; laying on my back and staring at the ceiling. I ignored his greeting and basically every single thing that came out of his mouth, in an attempt to show him that I was still mad at him.

It didn't last long, though because he suddenly leaned down on the bed and picked me up effortlessly. Before I had the chance to start protesting he gently placed me on the floor so I was standing and engulfed me into a tight hug.

He started rocking back and forth, for a little while. Then he leaned away slightly, grabbed my face with both of his hands and left a sloppy kiss on my forehead. He moved his lips to my ear, "I'm so sorry," he whispered, causing chills to run down my spine, "You've got no idea how much I love you."

I sighed, placing both of my hands on his chest and gave him a small push, "You hurt me," I stated.

"I did," he grabbed my arm and looked at the blue bruise laying there. The bruise that he made. "Shoot, I really did," he repeated as if he only just realized how much he had hurt me. "I didn't mean to, you know it right? It's just my temper," he trailed off.

I slowly backed down, until the back of my legs hit the side of the bed. I sat down on it, and looked up at him, "this seems to be your excuse all the time," I sniffled, "the last time when-when you slapped me you also said that. But Harry you can't hurt me and blame it all on your temper and then expect me to be okay with it. I didn't do anything bad today, I just-I just had a bad morning, but you didn't care about that, you didn't ask me what was wrong. So yeah, I took my anger out on Candice, people tend to do that. I'd have apologized at the end, you didn't have to humiliate me or hurt me for that matter in front of her," I rambled, "It's just seems that you don't care enough."

"Don't you ever doubt my feelings for you, Elena. I love you. I'm in love with you. But when it comes to Candy, I just can't stand anyone treating her badly. She's my best friend, babe; I'm just a bit protective over her."

"She's not only your best friend, she's your first love too and no matter how much I try I'll never mean as much as she does to you," I spilled before I could regret it.

He seemed surprised, "W-who told you that?"

 I sighed, "Louis did. That's why I was in that mood this morning. I was mad because not only did my boyfriend lie to me, not only did you stand me up on our date yesterday to go hang out with your ex, but I had to find it out from someone else, Harry."

"See? This is why I didn't tell you," he muttered angrily, "because you'd think that I'm still in love with her. I'm over her, El. Why can't you understand that?"

"I don't know, maybe because I am a whiny, insecure baby? That's what you told Louis wasn't it?" I asked bitterly.

"Please don't listen to him; he doesn't know what he's saying."

"So you didn't call me that?"

"I-I did," he confessed, "but it was yesterday when I was just angry and I'm just really sorry. Can we like forget this day?"

"We can try," I said. I was not in the mood to fight anymore.

He shot me a cheeky smile, "You had me worried sick, when you left you know. Thank God, there were fans around. I had to stalk you through their pictures on twitter because someone decided to switch off their phone," he raised his eyebrow at me. Oh great. I dreaded the next time; I'd have to go online. Who knows how horrific those pictures are.

"I thought we weren't talking about it anymore," I mumbled and leaned back, so my back was on the bed but my feet were still touching the floor. I shut my eyes. I swear I could fall asleep like that, that's how tired I was. It was silent for a while until Harry grabbed my arm he hurt and started leaving feather kisses on the bruise.

"I wanna sleep," I mumbled after a while.

Harry nodded and lay beside me.

"I love you," I breathed.

"I love you too," he replied.

I fell asleep, a smile playing on my lips.