Always Second

"I hate you," I shut the bedroom door with a loud thud. "you cannot imagine how much Ihate you right now." I was moody. But hey, you would be too if you just had a meeting with your boyfriend's best friend who hates your guts.

Who did she think she was, telling me I was not good enough for him?

"What did I do now?" he moaned as he reached up to kiss me. I turned my head so he kissed my cheek. He groaned and pouted.

"I'm supposed to be mad at you!"

Do you know how hard it is to be mad at the boy when he's pouting?

Let's just say, I deserve medal. A gold medal, to be precise.

"Oh ok," he paused, "why are you mad at me again?" he asked.

"I woke up at eight in the morning to please you. Do I need any other reason?" I smiled mockingly at him.

"Oh, how did it go then?" he crawled next to me. "Have you guys become friends yet?"

I sighed in defeat. It was impossible to stay mad at him. "She told me the reason why you guys are so close."

"She did?" he asked in disbelief.

I nodded.

"And you are not mad at me?"

"Why would I be mad at you?" I titled my head at the side.

"I don't know for not telling you, maybe? I just thought that you'd be."

"No, don't worry I get it. You got no right to tell me about her past; it was none of your business."

"Wait what exactly did she tell you?"

"You know about her step brothers bullying her and stuff," I shrugged.

"Oh," he breathed, "It was pretty awful."

"Anyways," I sang, "We're gonna try to become friends."

"See!? I told you she was a nice girl!"

"I'm not making any promises though. I said I'm gonna try to get along with her. Don't expect us to become best friends in a blink of an eye. It will take time." Especially since she doesn't like me. And well, the feeling is mutual.

He sighed and I stood up from the bed. "Anyway, go take a shower and brush your teeth. I'm gonna make a twitter account and don't take too long. You have to do the twitter ask thing!" I exclaimed.

"Do I have to shower?" he complained.

"Yes Harry, you need your hygiene. Now hurry!"

"Fine I'm going!" he gave in, "Pushy!"

I grabbed the laptop and sat cross legged on the bed, when a curly head loomed from the door. "Wanna join me?" he winked.

"In your dreams!" I shot back, trying to hide the blush on my cheeks.

"It's gonna save water!" he cheekily answered. I glared at him, until he finally gave up and exited the room.

I opened up twitter and filled in my personal information, setting my twitter name as ‘ElenaJ' and following Niall, Harry, the One Direction account, Ed Sheeran, Eleanor and Alli.

"What cha doing?" Harry said suddenly, startling me.

"I just made a twitter account," I clapped my hands like a three year old.

"Lemme check it out," he grabbed the laptop and logged into his account. Soon enough my phone buzzed, indicating someone had mentioned me on twitter.