Something Cliché

Harry's POV

I walked into the dressing room to see Eleanor and Louis in there.

"Hey." I greeted as I grabbed a towel. I realized I wasn't sweaty and grabbed a bottle instead. I sat down on the three- sitter couch next to them.

"Where's everyone else?" I asked. As if on cue, Zayn walked out of the bathroom. 

"Beats me I came into an empty room with El," Louis gestured to Eleanor.

"Oh um Alli said Elena left as soon as our concert finished and she never returned after a while. She got worried so she took Liam with her. Niall over heard and said he'd help look as well." Zayn explained casually as he grabbed a water bottle and sat down. We only had one couch in the room so I got up seeing, as there was no more room. I didn't feel like sitting anymore anyway. 

I wondered why she was so eager to leave the room anyways. I smiled at the thought that she wanted to see me. But if she did, that means that she might have saw Candy and me. My smile quickly faded.

Damn it. What if she really did see Candy and me? No. She's gonna take it the wrong way. Please no. This wasn't supposed to happen. I wasn't supposed to hurt her.

"Why didn't you go?" Louis asked.

"They said it was probably nothing. They just wanted to check on her. I said I'd join them in a bit if they couldn't find her." Zayn downed half his bottle.

"Never mind that. I'll go instead." I left the room immediately. I was the one who wanted to see her so badly anyways because she was my girlfriend. And no one bothered to tell me. Of course Niall offered straight away. I could just-

"Oi! 'Arry!" I wasn't paying attention to where I was going as I rambled on in my head. I didn't even realize how big my strides were until I noticed I was on the other side of the building in a matter of seconds. I turned around to see Niall with Elena in his hands. I could feel my body warm up.

"What are you doing? El!" I realized her eyes were closed. She almost looked unconscious. I reached out to take her in my arms.

“ ‘Arry careful. She just fainted in my arms,” Niall helped switch her limp body over to me. I didn’t reply and just took her back to the dressing room. Niall followed silently.

The thought of her seeing Candy and me made me feel guilty. Please god if anything, please let her not have seen it.

As soon as I walked into the dressing room, all eyes were on Elena and me. I moved over to the couch and everyone got off simultaneously. Well except for Louis, who decided to stay on the couch. He can be a stubborn prick when it came to Elena. I just set her down with her feet in his lap.

“What happened to her?” Louis questioned.

“Niall says she passed out.” I felt her forehead. She was really warm….and pale.

“Yeah she just blacked out when I saw her.” Niall got on his knees next to me to feel Elena’s head.

“Didn’t she pass out when you guys first met?” Eleanor asked. I nodded. “Then maybe something shocking happened and she’s fine.”

The thought of her seeing Candy and me entered my mind again.

“Oh my gosh, what happened?” Alli asked when she came in with Liam.

“Can we please go get her on the bus?” I sounded annoyed even though I didn’t mean to.

“Yeah I’ll go get Paul.” Zayn hurried out. I saw Candice enter from the corner of my eyes. She just stood there though, not asking questions.