The End..?

Hello! Yes you can go read, but here's my little explanation to why I never updated: 

So honestly I had written up the last chapter for this story back in 2014 and it was done. I was ready, I had it on my laptop all typed up and everything. But during my move some of it got DELETED. And it was awful. I tried to rewrite it to the best of my memory, but it was hard and I didn't like it so I let the unfinished chapter sit in my drafts forEVER. I apologize for never going back to this story when I had one chapter left, but I've been moving and busy and life GAH! I just haven't been on Wattpad in general for a long time. It was only by coincidence that amberchxvez emailed me a week ago about my story and I was like oh my gosh my story! And sure enough the unfinished chapter was in my drafts and I felt the least I could do was finish this up. 

SO enough with my excuses but I am so sorry for not coming back until now- I wonder if anyone will even read this, but yes I finished up that chapter I had written so long ago. 

BUT I realized that the shift is a bit awkward and the story line just wasn't how I wanted it. So instead, I rewrote the chapter to how I would have ended it today. So I will update another chapter (both unrelated to one another!) Just one was from a long time ago, and one I wrote more recently and they are very different with their endings, but nonetheless I hope you enjoy!

hey you! Yeah you- thanks for taking the time for even reading my story and supoorting me. I love you! 

Specifically these special and very important people: primadonna_desperate VanessaMarySinclair CallMeJubilee redfern73 Taurusbaby510 

My eyes stayed locked on my dirty converse. The yellow-green grass stains were still there. The whole situation felt oddly familiar, yet it was totally unexpected at the same time.

Harry and I were sat next to each other on a small hill near the park. It was close enough to see the few tents and kids running around, but far enough that we didn't hear anything except for faint music and laughter.

Harry asked to talk to me alone, but I just walked off. I walked until I got to the hill and sat. He had joined me hesitantly, probably expecting me to fight him off, but I didn't. I didn't know if our friends were keeping their distance, watching from afar, or leaving us alone. I didn't know if they were holding Niall back or if he even wanted to interrupt.

I just sat there hugging my knees besides a stretched out Styles, resting back on his hands. Even though it was silent, it was remotely nice. We were facing the pink and orange sky, and the golden warmth felt nice as it glazed over us. I closed my eyes, now focusing on the feeling of the moment; the fresh scent of being outside, the intoxicating enthusiasm from the park, and the intimacy of Harry and me. For once, my stress was all gone.

"I'm sorry." Normally I would react and struggle to form a coherent response, but I stayed motionless and relaxed with my eyes closed. I could see various colors in my mind floating along the black landscape. "Elena, what did I do?" he breathed more to himself. I could sense his movement and peeked open an eye to satisfy my curiosity. He had his face in his hands. I opened my other eye and put a hand on his head, inviting my hands to sink into his curls. My fingertips grazed slowly.

When I felt him begin to move again, I moved my hand reluctantly. He bent his head back so that the sun hit it perfectly. I smiled when his skin glistened. He then moved to lie down on his back, hands behind his head, one leg crossed over the other. I mimicked his movement slightly, laying on my side so I was facing him, with my head resting on my hands. I was curled next to him, staring at his wounded face.