11.

-River-

Bellamy started untying my arms from the metal poles they were strapped to. Everytime he would touch me I would wince. If I ever see that boy that tortured me I swear I'm going to kill him.

"Hurry up before I change my mind" I snapped. 

He mumbled something I couldn't hear as he untied everything. I groaned, my arms had been tied up and they hurt so bad.

"Thanks" I spat.

"Come on Princess, it's getting dark" He laughed and put his hand on the small of my back, guiding me out of the metal tin can. I sort of flinched, hoping he'd get his hands off me. But of course, he didn't. We got out and Clarke and Octavia, I think are their names, they ran to Bellamy and I.

"I knew you could do it" Clarke said. Bellamy just stared blankly.

"We're bringing Finn with us" Octavia said.

Then a boy with long hair walked up and smiled until his eyes landed on me. I think the look on my face could've put anyone in a bad mood.

"Bell!" I heard a loud feminine voice yell. Then before I could figure out where it was coming from a mass of brown hair jumped on Bellamy.

"I missed you!" She said kissing his lips. She was wearing ripped pants, making them into shorter shorts and a short top exposing her whole stomach. I scoffed but then I realized my shirt was ripped just like that, except my stomach wasn't like hers. Mine was gashed and had dried blood all over it.

She hopped down from where Bellamy was holding her. She looked at me and then I realized. My heart sank to the floor. She was absolutely gorgeous. No wonder she had Bellamy. She didn't even look at me but I knew she hated me already.

"Well I'm back now Kira" He said, grabbing the gun from his belt. The gun made me think of my spear that Bellamy took when he escaped.

"Bellamy" I cut in between the both of them. The girl named Kira looked at me in disgust.

"I'm not going anywhere until I get my spear that you took from me" He sighed and started slowly walking back to go get it but Kira stopped him and turned him back around.

"You're really gonna trust her and give her a weapon that she could kill us all with? I'm sorry Bell but I'm not letting you do that"

"Excuse me" I walked in front of her. "Who are you? His parent?"

"His girlfriend"

"Come again?" I asked.

"The girl he loves!" She shouted this time. He's the biggest jerk on the planet anyway. I brushed my hair off my shoulder and smirked.

"Good for you sweetie, well I'll have you know that if it weren't for me, your little boyfriend wouldn't be alive right now. So if I were you I would let him go get my spear so you all don't die trying to get to Jasper. Because it's obvious none of you have any weapons besides Bellamy and none of you know how to fight" I smiled big then motioned to Bellamy to go get my weapon.

Bellamy walked behind a tree and pulled my long black shiny spear out from the dirt. He quickly walked back and tossed it to me, I caught it without a second thought. Overcome with joy, I smirked at Kira, she scowled back at me.

"I'm coming too if you have to come and bring that weapon. I already know what you're gonna do, you'll lure him into a trap and kill him, and everyone else" I rolled my eyes.

"If I wanted him dead I would've killed him when I had the millions of chances to do so" I stuck my spear into the ground beside me. I was tempted to sucker punch her in the throat.