22.

Not looking back or even taking my eyes off the grounder.

"Someone take her out of here" I said calmly. Then I heard footsteps.
"I'm not going anywhere" She stomped. The storm outside raged even worse. Everyone was inside of the dropship, making everything crowded. Everybody was soaking wet.

She pushed me away before I could do anything and she ran towards Lincoln. Grabbing his face in her hands.

"What have they done to you" She whispered. He motioned his eyes towards me.
"He did all of this to you?" She asked. He blinked, which indicated a yes. River turned around, slowly.

"Everyone get the hell out, now!" She screamed. Miller and a few boys tried to grab her and pull her back down the hatch. Before they put a hand on her she twisted Miller's arm backwards, making him yelp in pain. Then proceeded to kick him in the groin, when he fell to the floor she pinched his elbow, making him immediately pass out.

She looked at the other two boys who were coming at her along with Miller. They stopped in their tracks.

"Get the hell out of my way!" She screamed. They went down the hatch, as directed by her. She didn't falter one bit. All that was left in the room were Clarke, Octavia, and I. I looked over at Clarke, she didn't seem at all taken aback by what River had just done. That was how determined she was to help Finn.

I gripped the seatbelt tighter in my hand. Clarke turned, ignoring River and pulled out another vile. "This one?" She asked. When I saw he wasn't going to do anything I lifted the seatbelt up, ready to slash him. River stepped in front of him.

"Hurt him, hurt me. This little game you're playing is bullshit" She spat.

"Wait!" Octavia interrupted. "He won't let me die" She grabbed the poisoned knife he had stabbed Finn with and dug it into her arm, the blood slowly pouring out. We all looked back at the grounder. Clarke then pulled out another one. The man nodded, relief flooded through me. Clarke snatched it up and shot downstairs to Finn without another word. Octavia slouched back against the wall.

River walked backwards until she smacked against the wall, slowly scooting down it until she was sitting against it. Her anger still very visible. She wasn't going to forgive me for this. Although I don't regret what happened.

"River-"

"Don't!" She snapped back, whipping her head in my direction. "I'm getting him out of here and we're leaving. I'm done. I'm starting to wonder why I didn't just leave with Ash in the first place. And you say he's a monster" She laughed to herself. She looked down. "Who's the monster now?"

"I was trying to save Finn, and if you don't understand that then that's your problem!" I snapped. "If you want him back you'll have to go through me" I suddenly felt like déjà vu all over again. To when she first kidnapped me.

She stood up, walking dangerously close to me.
"Oh don't worry, that won't be hard"

Deep down I knew I wasn't going to hurt her. I didn't want to. But right now I'm too overwhelmed with anger and frusteration to keep my mouth shut.

"I'd like to see you try"

__________

Guys I know this was extremely extremely short. It is a filler chapter. I was completely editing this story, I just finished and now I know exactly where I'm going. I deleted this chapter and redid it. Sorry..If you liked the 'I love you'

But next chapter everyone will hallucinate and of course Lincoln will get out. But I have some surprising things in store.

Love you guys!

Sorry about not updating as much too. It was only because I was editing. But since I'm done now I'll be updating way more often.