26.

The sun started setting and the day was probably the most normal day I've ever had. The darker it became the more
people started to have fun. Apparently Unity day was to be celebrated. That's what everyone was doing. Alcohol was extremely present and half of the people were drunk or passed out. People were running around the fires, playing games or just enjoying people's company. It was a genuinely happy time.

I sat down on a log by the fire and drank out of the steel cup. The liquid in it tasted horrible. Nothing I had ever experienced before. 

The more I drank the fuzzier everything became. I smiled to myself. When I rose from the wood I bumped into a hard object. Not even caring to know what it was I shoved the person.

"Who do you think you are bud?" I slurred my words. "Jus r-running into me on purpose"

I heard a deep chuckle. Immediently I knew it was Bellamy. But my concious didn't want to stop me from rambling.

"N-now next time I see you it's gonna be bad" My balance became very off. I started wobbling.
"But for right now I'm leaving you with a warning" I felt my knees give out. Luckily he caught me and helped me back to my feet. "I think you're a little drunk" He laughed.
"I gave you a warning! Now that's it!" I yelled and threw a sloppy punch at his chest.

"Alright too much for you" He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I  repeatedly hit his back.

"This is against the law! Let me down you giant!" He continued to carry me through the camp. Everything was very blurry and I couldn't make out many shapes. Just figures moving very quickly. I tried climbing down Bellamy's back but he only grabbed me tighter.

"Listen here mister!" I raised my hand, pointing a finger up.  Even thought he couldn't even see me. "I am going to hit you many times whenever you let me down. I will take a big piece of deer meat and hit you with it!"

"Go ahead Princess"

"I'm not kidding! Now you better let me down"

"You need caution tape" He laughed. 

"I am not a faucet snake!" I screamed. He then laid me down on a warm surface. I recognized it as his bed.

"I guess you've never been drunk before"

"Wha?"

"You'll feel it in the morning" I patted the place next to me on the bed. He slowly scooped me up and laid me right next to him.

"I've always wanted to go to space" I mumbled.

"I don't recommend it"

"N-no really" The words were so slurred I'm surprised he could understand me.

"The universe is amazing. Earth is so boring"

"Well I always wanted to go to Earth" He said putting his hand under my shirt and grabbing my waist.
"You're here now. Your dream came true. M-mine never will. Promise me you'll take me to space"

"I can't promise you that but I'll promise you I'll take you to someplace amazing"

I murmured more in humane words that even I couldn't understand and then shut my eyes.

"I feel like you're a little five year old right now" He laughed. I simply stuck my tongue out, eyes still shut. Then drifted into sleep.

-------------

I heard screams and yells. I bolted up from Bellamy's grasp. A pounding in my head occurred and I groaned.

Then before I could blink I saw a figure that looked a lot like Anya and her men. I grabbed onto Bellamy. Who was still fast asleep.

I tried to wake him up but they grabbed me. Yanking my hands behind my back. They took Bellamy too. Putting a brown bag over his head. Then soon after him, they put one over me.

Everything went black.