24.

"What?" I asked. Bellamy looked furious, which confused me because only a few hours ago he had been angry with me. Now he seemed as though he didn't want Ash to talk to me.

"Why are you out here? With him?" He sounded disgusted.
"I was looking for something and he happened to be here"

"Well your little chat is over. Come on" He grabbed my arm and started pulling me towards camp. Normally I would've pulled away, use my bitch tone. Tell him "You can't control me, I'll do whatever I want" But I didn't have the energy. I looked back at Ash, gave him a look that wasn't 'goodbye'. He didn't know what to think.

"I thought we were in a fight" I mumbled. Bellamy didn't say anything but I knew he heard me. When we got back to camp everything was chaos. I smiled in relief, Monroe gave everyone the berries. Everybody was running around hallucinating.

"What is this?" Clarke asked.

"The berries" I laughed. Bellamy's head whipped back to me. "You did this to them?"

"I had to get Lincoln out somehow. Don't act surprised, I'm a genius" For some reason right now my whole emotion had changed and I felt lot more light hearted.

"The grounder's are coming!" Jasper ran to Bellamy, shaking. He grabbed onto his leg and almost made Bellamy fall over. I laughed, him and Clarke obviously didn't feel the same way.

"Will this wear off?" Clarke asked. I gave her a weak nod. Bellamy struggled to pry Jasper from him leg but failed. "No! They're coming for me" He only held on tighter making Bellamy let out a frustrated groan.

"Jasper-"

"River!" Octavia yelled, running towards me. She had a bright smile on her face. "We did it" She whispered. I sighed in relief, I knew it would work.
Then she looked over at Jasper. I guess she was in a good mood also because she laughed. Then looked around for something, she picked up a stick from the ground.

"Jasper look!" He turned his head, still clutching to Bellamy's leg.

"This is an anti-grounder stick. As long as you hold it, grounder's can't hurt you" He slowly stood up and grabbed the stick. Then he sat down like a little kid on the dirt.

"River, come with me" Bellamy instructed not giving me time to reply before he was tugging me into his tent.

He sat down on the blankets and ruffled his hair. Being in here made me remember the girls. He opened his mouth to say something but I interrupted him.

"How come I just now figured out that you have a line" I demanded.

"What are you talking about"

"I was with Monroe and she had to ask you something, we came in here and there were two half naked girls. She told me you sleep with them, a lot more girls than that actually"

His lips went into a thin line, and he took a deep breath and stood up.

"That's just a thing guys do. I stopped"

"Yeah Monroe told me you stopped. Maybe because of me? Probably not. I guess that doesn't matter now because all you want is sex apparently"

"River you know damn well that's not true"

I furrowed my eyebrows.
"Do I?"

"Look when I saw those girls it just hurt kind of. I thought you liked me, I guess I was wrong" I trailed off. He took a step closer to me.

"You're not wrong. You're never wrong" He grabbed my face and smashed his lips into mine. He could tell it took my by surprise and he smiled into it. Our lips moved in perfect sync, all of my problems seemed far away when I kissed him. It felt like electricity coursing through my veins. But I pulled away. He gave me a look of confusion.