18.

This was the same feeling as the worst hangover that anybody in Earth's history has ever had. My head was still throbbing and I felt dry blood all over my hands and face. My eyes were extremely swollen and I didn't know if I had the energy to get up. I barely had the energy to breathe. I turned my head and everybody else looked as bad as me, or worse. Clarke was already pretty much healed, so was Murphy.

"Bellamy!" Octavia yelled and ran over to me. "Are you okay?' She got a wet rag and put it over my forhead, after she felt how hot I was.

"O, you shouldn't be in here. You're going to get sick, please leave" After those words came out I felt my stomach contents coming back up my throat again. I couldn't stop it, I puked dark red blood all over the mat I was laying on. Octavia gave me a stern look and shook her head. "I'm not going anywhere big brother" She smiled. I felt relieved that she had stayed but I still didn't want her to get sick. We couldn't risk anymore people, the grounders will attack at first light tomorrow and we're running out of time. Raven's plan better work, or else.

Reality sunk in and I forgot I had brought River into the camp. She wasn't anywhere in the drop ship, I panicked. I sat up so quick it made my head spin. "Where is she?" Octavia put her hand on my shoulder and laughed.

"She's outside, she said she wanted to help and she also said the air in here is awful and she needed to leave for a minute"

"So nobody has hurt her or tried anything?" She laughed again.

"What's so funny" I demanded. "It's just funny how you think anybody here is going to mess with her, one; because you warned everyone not to. Two; because she's a grounder and looks scary as shit and is walking around with her long sharp spear that everyone knows she's killed things and most likely people with" I thought back to the time when I was her prisoner and she showed me her scars that they made on her for all of her successful kills in battle. I still remember those days like it was yesterday. I remember when she wanted to see my face, she lit a candle and everything got brighter. I saw her and forgot how to think for a split second.

"And we all know that even with one arm she'll still kick everyones' ass" I actually laughed at that comment. I thought her arm would've healed by now, if it hasn't gotten better then I don't think it ever will. She's been keeping it in a wrapping so I haven't seen how it looks.

"Help me up O" She grabbed my arm and lifted me up. She had gotten much stronger than she was on the Ark. I steadied myself and tried to balance. I was still a little dizzy but I forced myself to walk out of the drop ship. I put a rag over my mouth and made sure that nobody touched me. I needed to find Jasper. I was too weak to walk all the way too the bridge. Jasper is the only one left who has shot a gun. Everyone looked in a completely relaxed state. I looked to thr fire and there he was, drinking something surrounded by girls.

"Jasper!" I yelled. He jumped up and ran over to me with a question mark on his face. I picked the gun up that I had and shoved it in his chest. "You're firing the shot that blows up the bridge. If you screw this up, we're all dead and it's all going to be on your shoulders. So don't screw up!" I walked back inside the drop ship and sat in the hammock. I just needed this to go away.

I heard the whipping of the drop ship curtain and River walked inside. Scanning over the whole room, she stopped when her eyes landed on me.