20.

A couple days had passed since the incident with the reapers. The camp had gotten better. Soon the virus wore off on everyone. Though a handful of people blamed River. Another handful still want her gone, or dead. But the rest have gotten used to her around.

I'm sure she wants to go home. I'm sure she wants to see her family and friends. They probably want to know where she is too. But I can't let her leave, not that I want her hostage. I just know if she does then she might not come back. Especially since war is coming extremely soon and I know they will try to completely wipe us out since we blasted their bridge and hopefully killed the majority of them. I think she's on our side now, but I can't be sure.

She hasn't mentioned the kiss at all. She's been acting stronger than ever, I don't know if she's ever let someone see her like that. I want to bring up what happened but she'll probably say kissing me was a mistake, so I'm just going to leave it alone.

I walked out of my tent and people were all huddled around in a circle looking mesmerized. It was like nobody was breathing. I pushed through everyone to see what it was.

When I got to the front I looked down and it was one of our people, laying face up with a knife through their stomach. It wasn't one of our knives, it was a earthmade knife and it was from a grounder. The boy looked around 15, long blonde hair and bright blue eyes. I remembered his name, it was Noah. I never really noticed him around, he was more antisocial. But down here every life counts.

"Why are we all just standing here?" I shouted. All eyes moved from him onto me.
"We should put him in the drop ship, Clarke can help. Now!" I grabbed the boys arms and a girl grabbed his legs. We dragged him all the way to the drop ship. His eyes were wide open, full of fear and pain. We laid him down on one of the cots. His breathing became heavier.

"Where the hell is Clarke!" I yelled running back out. Nobody seemed to know. I hadn't seen her this morning, I didn't even see her last night. I stomped over to her tent, she had to be in there. I pulled the curtain up and to my surprise, there she was.
Finn was right next to her, rubbing her forehead. She was grumbling something I couldn't make out.
"Clarke!" I shouted. Making them both jump. She turned back to me, looking deathly pale.

"What in the hell happened to you?"

"She was bit by a snake, I carried her back here and she hasn't been okay since. She passed out and she just woke up maybe twenty minutes ago" Finn sternly said, as if he was trying to prove something.

Isn't he just her knight in shining armor.

"Did you not think to get medicine? Or are you just that stupid?" I took a step forward. This was complete bullshit. She got bit by a venomous creature and Finn didn't even think to get her medicine. 
He stood up and walked closer to me, with a angry expression on his face that made me want to laugh. Like a puppy trying to bark at a bigger dog.

"Nobody was in the damn dropship, I couldn't just go in and find the exact antidote that she needs" His tone got louder. "If you haven't noticed, she's the healer around here, not me"

I rolled my eyes and laughed. "We need her, bring her to the goddamn drop ship now! We'll get her the medicine she needs" I ripped the curtain up and walked back out. Of course, right when we need her.
Everyone looked a little shocked to see her. Nobody since we got here had been bitten or attacked by any animals. I could practically see Finn behind me rolling his eyes. His eyes burning into my back. I pulled out another cot and motioned for him to lay her there. When she came in contact with it she groaned.

"Clarke, Noah was stabbed. He needs help and you're the only one that can really do it. You've done it before. I would try to pull the knife out myself but I would end up killing him" Clarke's eyes fluttered shut.