7.

I stopped breathing for a second. I didn't know what to do. He was holding me so tight I couldn't even move.

"I didn't think you'd be this strong" I spat sarcastically.

"You don't know a lot of things about me" He said, mocking me from earlier. I rolled my eyes. The spear was held to my stomach and then he slowly pulled it up to my chest.

He was really going to kill me.

I gulped really hard. Closing my eyes until I felt the metal touching my skin.

I prepared myself for the pain but I never felt it.

Then he pulled away from me.

"I'm not killing you" He laughed.

He looked up and I couldn't explain the expression on his face. It was anything other than hatred. He started shaking his head.

Then started in a sprint out of my hut.

I ran out after him, before I could warn him my people started chasing him. With their weapons. I grabbed for my spear but then I realized Bellamy still had it.

"Dammit!" I whispered to myself. I pulled a throwing knife out of my boot and darted towards his direction. I knew he wouldn't last long. My people have ran away from creatures ever since the nuclear war. They could definitely outrun him.

I knew these woods like the back of my hand. I took a shortcut so maybe I'd run into him before my people did.

When I ran out of breath I stood behind a large tree and waited.

Soon I heard quick footsteps. It was Bellamy, I was sure of it. My father was right behind him. When I knew he was close enough I ran out. This was my fault and I had to fix it.

"Nobody touches him!" I screamed to the dozens of men standing before me. I took Bellamy's arm behind me.

"He's my kill and nobody else's!" I kicked Bellamy too the ground. He obviously wasn't expecting it and tried to get back up but I put my boot on his hard chest.

"Then kill him now" Arimus, my father's second said.

"I will" I crouched down to Bellamy's level on the ground. He looked at me with confused eyes. If I couldn't kill him before God knows I can't kill him now.

"This might hurt" I whispered just enough so only he could hear me.

I grabbed my knife and quickly dug it deep into his thigh. I was like a wall in between him and my people so they thought I was stabbing him in the heart. He screamed bloody murder. Then it slowly faded until I made him scream more. I put my finger in the big wound which made him scream even more. And I put the blood all over his chest.

"Act dead" I mumbled. And stood up revealing what I had just done to everybody. They smiled and motioned me to come back with them to celebrate. I walked over to my father.

"Good work! I'm proud of you" He said, my heart did a flip in my chest. I had never heard those words come out of his mouth ever.

"Come, we will celebrate his death now back at camp" I shook my head slightly, my plan can't backfire now.

"No, I have to dispose of his body properly" I sternly said. I walked back to Bellamy and motioned for every to leave without me. They didn't budge for a while until I started yelling. Then quickly everyone left but it took my father a little longer than everyone else. Soon it was just Bellamy and I.

"Wow, you're welcome I saved your sorry ass" I said hanging my head down. Then I realized he was actually unconscious. Great, I have to drag him to somewhere safe.

My tree! I started dragging him until it soon fell dark and the only thing lighting the sky was the moonlight.

After a while we got to my spot and I started gathering sticks to make a fire. I heard movement, when I looked back there was Bellamy.

"Why did you bring me here? Why did you even save me?" He asked trying to pull the knife out of his thigh.

"No not like that" I said and sat down beside him.

"This will hurt" I mumbled and quickly yanked out the knife. He winced in pain. I felt around the wound, inspecting it. "I can fix it, I'm sorry again, for stabbing you. I had no choice, that was an idiot move, you're lucky I was there" I rolled my eyes.

"You could of let me die. That would be the smart thing to do"

"Nobody said I was smart" I said looking up at him.

"You didn't answer my questions before though. Why did you save me?" His eyebrow raised.

"That's for me to know" I really didn't even know why I did it myself.

I started cleaning up his wound. Everytime it would hurt he would grab my arm and squeeze it on accident and then quickly let go. When I got the fire going we both laid down and just looked up. I guess I was content. A long time had passed before one of us actually said something.

"I don't know what the hell is gonna happen now." I sighed. I can't kill him anymore, I should but I don't feel like I need too.

"I don't understand you" Bellamy added. 

"I mean first you're pissed off at me and want to kill me and now you saved my life. That doesn't make any sense" He said.

"If you've never met anyone who has never made sense before you obviously have never been to Earth" I smiled.

"Maybe you're just bipolar"

"The hell does that mean?"