29.

"Everything has to be perfect! No room for any kind of mistake!" Bellamy's voice echoed through the entire camp. Ever since the grounder incident he's been making sure we get everything perfect to attack.

"There's no way in hell we're losing" He yelled. Everyone became even more frightened of him when we came back. Questions flew everywhere about what happened to us. Why Bellamy was tortured more than I was. Some people thought it was my plan to have the earth borns invade us and kidnap Bellamy and I. I've ignored those kind of comments. All I've been doing is helping set things up.

I walked inside the drop ship, maybe there's some extra tools in the very top. Usually there's always some hidden somewhere. As I walked in the whole confined area was empty. My eyebrows furrowed. There are usually scatters of people in here.

I pushed it to the back of my mind and climbed up the ladder. The second I got to the top I heard the door slam shut under me. I panicked and started banging on the door.
"This isn't funny!" I rolled my eyes.
"Don't worry sweetheart, I'll let you out when he's dead" A familiar voice spoke. My heart felt like it was being tied into a knot.
Murphy.

"If you do that, so help me god Murphy I will kill you!" I screamed but he didn't seem to care because he didn't answer. I looked around the drop ship space. There was nothing up here I could possibly use to get me out.

Minutes had passed and I heard nothing but dead silence. I was getting more and more anxious.

"Murphy put the gun down" Another voice spoke.

"You know what will happen to me if you tell Bellamy" I felt somewhat relieved that it wasn't Bellamy in there but I couldn't let Jasper die either. He's my friend..

"Tell Bellamy what?" A muffled voice through a walkie-talkie came out.

"Murphy has a gun he's trying to kill me!" He yelled through the device. I took the opportunity, even though he probably couldn't hear me but I screamed his name as loud as I possibly could.

"Bellamy!" I shouted with absolutely no hope.
"River?" His sweet voice said. Then I heard a loud bang and I knew Murphy had knocked Jasper out.
"Shut the hell up! Or I'll kill you too!" He yelled at me banging on the drop ship door. Then I heard the drop ship entrance door begin closing. I immediently panicked and ran to the only window and started banging on it hoping to get someone's attention.

"Murphy open the goddamn door!" Bellamy screamed. He looked calm but terrified at the same time.

"If you try to be the hero, Jasper dies. Oh and you're precious grounder slut"

"If you even so much as touch her I swear to god you're dead!" I heard Murphy let out a laugh. "Here let me just go get her" Then the door opened that locked me in the room and his hand clamped around my arm so tight I let out an unexpected yelp.
I took the opportunity and punched him square in the nose. He faltered for only a second before taking his knife and putting it right under my chin.
"Good job Bellamy, you taught the bitch well. Now I know I'm going to kill her, but I might just have a little fun with her first. If you know what I mean" I could tell he was smirking without even looking at him.

"If you didn't already know dumbass, she's stronger than you" Bellamy spat.
"I'm sure she is, but I have a gun" He said and instantly shot it at the floor next to my foot. I didn't flinch or even move.
"Murphy!" Bellamy screamed.

-----

A while after, Jasper woke up. Murphy made me sit down in a corner while continuously pointing a gun at me. I would've done something a long time ago but there's not a doubt in my mind he'll shoot me in a nanosecond.