6.

I woke up to screaming. It was Bellamy. I jumped up from the blanket and ran down the rocky hallway of my hut.

It wasn't screaming like he was trying to be heard. It was screaming like he was in pain.

No sympathy River.

He was laying in a ball holding his arm. Where I had sliced him yesterday. His hand was covered in blood.

I crouched down and tried grabbing his hand to move it. But he yanked it from my grasp.

"Don't touch me!" He yelled.

"I'm trying to help you, idiot!"

I jerked his arm away and looked at the wound. What I thought had just been a little cut had gotten infected. It was bigger and now was a gash.

I have to help him.

No, I don't he'll be dead in two days anyway.

But he's hurting and you need to help him.

I ran to go get my medicine and once I was back he was actually sitting up and looking at me.

He examined the medicine I had in my hand and raised an eyebrow.

"Why are you trying to help me? I thought you were my kidnapper and murderer." He said.

"I-I um"

I couldn't get the words out. For as long as I lived I have never gotten nervous. I have never been tripped up on my words and now I can't even speak.

"Just shut up and let me help you"

"Sure okay" He grumbled.

I bit my lip and crouched down to where he was. I poured the healing liquid onto the rag and started putting it over Bellamy's wound.

He yelped and grabbed my hand in pain. I looked up at him and for a split second I couldn't breathe. We just looked at each other. I couldn't describe what I felt. Then he looked away and let go of my hand.

He mumbled. "I thought grounders aren't merciful"

"I still have to kill you" The words tasted like poison in my mouth.

"If you do that my people will kill you right back, I've already told you"

"Yeah I bet" I continued wrapping his wound.

"Maybe I shouldn't be sorry that I did this to you" Motioning towards his gash.

"Oh so you were sorry?" He asked.

"Not one bit. I'm just saving your life right now so the infection doesn't kill you before I get the chance" I lied.

"You don't seem like the type to kill"

I laughed and pulled down my shirt a little. His eyes got wider. I pulled it down just enough for him to see all of my scars from my successful kills.

"What the hell are those for?" He asked.

"Kills in combat" I said proudly. "And before you act like I'm a little cutesy girly girl. You should just know I'm the general's daughter"

"Well there's something I didn't know about you" He sarcastically spat, the anger in his tone very evident.

"You don't know a lot of things about me" I scoffed.

"I'm not here to be your friend" His eyes narrowed. Then his whole expression changed and a smirk crept onto his face.

He put his hand on his face like he actually cared. "Well why don't you tell me something about you, Princess. Since I'm stuck here until my people find me" He said sarcastically.

I grabbed my spear and pointed it right at his neck.

"Let's get one thing straight. I am not A princess. I am THE princess. And also, your friends aren't coming to get you, they'll have to get through me first"

He smiled, which only made me smile. Even though this is a serious moment.

"I guess you're hungry" I said. He nodded. I started up to go get him food.

"I'm also not your prisoner" He said. I laughed a little and walked outside to get him something small.

~~~

When I had gotten back, Bellamy wasn't in the chains and shackles I had put him in. He got out.

I panicked.

I looked around my hut everywhere. Until finally I heard a voice.

"Right here princess" He said. I turned around he there he was, standing right behind me, towering over me.

I tried to grab for my spear but he got to it quicker.

He grabbed my wrist tightly and held the spear to my chest.

"You wouldn't" Is all I could breathe out.

I wasn't scared and I couldn't show weakness. I tried getting out of his grasp but his reflexes were too fast. He pinned me up again the rock wall.

Holding the spear to my stomach again. I could of easily slid away an killed him right the but he was hypnotizing.