16.

Bellamy's POV

I was still mentally hitting myself over last night with River. I don't know what came over me, I felt like she needed to know whatever I was feeling. Which doesn't make any sense because I have Kira.
But Kira and I met on the Ark and I was lonely, they took Octavia away and she showed up. So I did what any man would do. She wouldn't leave me alone after that. She said we had something 'special'. Lonely sex wasn't something I would call special.

Now she acts as if she's my mother. She won't let anyone near me, or even touch me. I've never met a girl more possessive.

I rolled over in my bed and there she was, lying half naked curled up next to me sleeping. Girls like her were the easiest to get. You always knew what they were thinking.
I guess that's what I liked about River. She was so mysterious, I still have yet to figure her out.
I looked at Kira, her chest was slowly rising and her mouth was slightly opened.
Kira was pretty, but she wasn't the drop dead gorgeous girl that guys wish they had. River wasn't one of those girls either...

She was more.

She controls her beauty with every move she makes. She captivates you with her eyes and it's like you're in a trance.

I almost sunk too far in my thoughts before I pushed myself back out. I'm glad nobody could hear what I was thinking. I sound like a love sick puppy..

I jumped up from the bed and dirt was colder than usual. It sent a shiver up my spine. I grabbed my pants and slipped them on, along with my shirt. I looked down and Kira was still fast asleep.

I walked out of my tent and everyone was sitting around. We already had the wall built and nobody knew about the grounder army that would be attacking soon. I needed to tell Clarke. We needed to get everybody prepared. I walked faster to the dropship, before I had a chance to step in a mass of blonde hair emerged and stared at me. She looked extremely tired, the bags under her eyes continued to get bigger. If we didn't have bigger problems then I would feel sorry for her.

"Clarke, we need to talk" I said.
"Right back at you" She grabbed my arm and pulled me into the drop ship. A crowd of people were inside. They all looked worse than Clarke, which was pretty bad.

"What's going on?" I asked. She tilted me to the direction of a bloody mess of a boy. It was Murphy. He was back. A blood boiling rage surged inside me and I grabbed the nearest gun and pointed it straight at his face.
"What the hell is he doing here!" I yelled. He shuddered and flinched. I could barely see his face, it was covered in so much blood. I lunged at him with the gun, ready to give him a blow to the face. But Clarke pulled me back before I could do anything. I shoved her arm off me.
"Why are you protecting him! Remember Charlotte!" I yelled louder. She shook her head and crouched down to his level, feeling his fingers.

"Charlotte was as much our fault as it was his" She said. He felt more around his hands and up his arms.
"The grounders tortured him" She looked so sympathetic it made me cringe. I would show no mercy to this boy whatsoever.

"They're cruel, evil people" He mumbled.
"Shut up!" I screamed at him. I was so beyond pissed at this point. I don't know why they would even let him back into camp.
"Clarke, the grounders are attacking at first light in two days. Get everyone ready" I spat and walked out of the dropship.
I knew one person that could probably be useful at a time like this.
"Bellamy" A light voice called. I could recognize it from a mile away. I rolled my eyes and turned around. It was Kira.
"What is it?" I snapped. I wasn't trying to sound so rude but Murphy being back really ruined my day. She looked hurt then smiled seductively again.
"I know you're stressed" She rubbed my arm. "But I can make you feel better" She bit her lip and looked up at me. I knew exactly what she wanted.
Sex was the only thing Kira really had to have. I think it's the main reason she's so sweet to me and a bitch to everyone else. I tried shaking my head but before I could decline her offer, her lips were on mine.
We moved in sync as she gripped the back of my neck harder. I wrapped both of my hands around her waist.
I should've enjoyed this, human contact is good considering our conditions. But the bad thing was that Kira was my so called 'girlfriend' but when she kissed me I didn't imagine I was kissing her.